Reda Johnson

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Great story from Reda

Genuinely one of the nicest players I’ve ever met

Played most of his games not knowing which position he was playing in for me, never mind just his first, lovely guy though .

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Didn’t he stand with the Wednesday fans at an away day while he was a Coventry player

Seem to remember they got mardy about it

Saw him in the away end when he was with us against Forest and then again when he played for another team against Derby.

We don't need players who are on 30k a week....we just need players we can respect as we know they are putting their all in.

We need characters and warriors.

I'd rather watch a team of Redas than a team of overpaid mercenaries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, trev said:

We don't need players who are on 30k a week....we just need players we can respect as we know they are putting their all in.

We need characters and warriors.

I'd rather watch a team of Redas than a team of overpaid mercenaries.

Why are these kind of statements always  one extreme to another 

A team of blokes that try hard but have the football  ability of arm chair - to blokes that aren’t bothered but blow their noses on £50 notes 

I would hate a team of Morgan Fox’s as much as I would a team of Gary Hoopers!!

Edited by torres

6 hours ago, horny owl said:

Didn’t he stand with the Wednesday fans at an away day while he was a Coventry player

Seem to remember they got mardy about it

That's right, in true Reds style he then explained how he had gone with a friend ;birthday or something.  Then advised her be at a local coffee shop and her but a drink for any Coventry fans who wAnted to come and meet him for a chat!  Think about a dozen went and raved about what a great bloke he was on social media

• Like 1

Bought as a central defender but clearly could not defend so we moved him to left back, as was such a present in set plays scored a lot of goals and created others in the box.

18 goals in 75 games that better than all of our midfield and most of our striker s.

if players were based on heart and desire he would still be here. Great person and personality a shame his ilk of player is disappearing from the game.