it's all about the witnesses...efl v us

37 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Be struggling if we get bummed with a points deduction that sends us down. 

aye - but let’s not pretend that the efl owes chansiri owt because of coronavirus - it’s a bit pathetic like. 

19 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

My opinions are based on facts. 
Which probably explains why I don’t get dragged into conspiracy theories.

I’m embarrassed that our owner allowed the club to get into this situation- a well run business does not leave itself open to this form of scrutiny.

I completely agree with you about our owner.....an absolute case study in how not to run a football club.

My opinions are based on experience of working in and around Merseyside for many years. I'll state again.......the further Parry is away from any decision or process on our case the happier I'll be.

24 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

I completely agree with you about our owner.....an absolute case study in how not to run a football club.

My opinions are based on experience of working in and around Merseyside for many years. I'll state again.......the further Parry is away from any decision or process on our case the happier I'll be.

Just so I understand you correctly, you are either saying Parry is corrupt. Alternatively, whenever we are in a position where a judgement is to be made, Liverpudlians should be barred from the process.
Did you have such reservations when Stan Boardman turned up on the team bus.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Just so I understand you correctly, you are either saying Parry is corrupt. Alternatively, whenever we are in a position where a judgement is to be made, Liverpudlians should be barred from the process.

I was 100% with you. Then I remembered Paul Jewell. 
:bullen:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Someone got it in for big ron....so his wife said

15 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I was 100% with you. Then I remembered Paul Jewell. 
:bullen:

I’ve forgotten about him. I got some help on how to blot out the really bad times.
I heard a story that even when Jewell was here, all the players still listened to Shreeves.

Could be more hearsay like.

39 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

No. Im not saying Parry is corrupt. Are you saying that there isnt such a thing as unconcious bias?

No Liverpudlians should not be banned from the process, there are plenty of reasonable Evertonians about.

Stan Boardman wasnt deciding on a points penalty which could potentially relegate us, he was there to take the players minds off pre match nerves so that is frankly a risible analogy.

21 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

No. Im not saying Parry is corrupt. Are you saying that there isnt such a thing as unconcious bias?

No Liverpudlians should not be banned from the process, there are plenty of reasonable Evertonians about.

Stan Boardman wasnt deciding on a points penalty which could potentially relegate us, he was there to take the players minds off pre match nerves so that is frankly a risible analogy.

And as I’ve pointed out, there are plenty of reasonable Liverpool fans about. 

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

And as I’ve pointed out, there are plenty of reasonable Liverpool fans about. 

There are reasonable and fair minded people in any group of people just as there will be a portion of unreasonable and biased. Best to be safe and have nobody with any connection to Liverpool including Mr Parry involved with the judgement in our case.

4 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

There are reasonable and fair minded people in any group of people just as there will be a portion of unreasonable and biased. Best to be safe and have nobody with any connection to Liverpool including Mr Parry involved with the judgement in our case.

I went to see Henning Wehn recently.

It is seeming pretty cut and dried to me. The guy who Parry moved on is the guy who signed off on the Chansiri  proposal. as long as Chansiri has that E-mail it's crystal. All Parry has is his dismissal note of the former guy for his incompetence for signing off something he shouldn't have signed off.

A question of honour really an EFL employee signed off a transaction to an EFL member. The transaction can not be undone retrospectively, it's not in accordance with natural or Business law.

For me the only question now is, How much damage has been done to the image and well being, pain and suffering of the three Directors/employees. How much damage has been done to the better and financial performance of the club.

Finally how much damage has the EFL CEO done to the standing and integrity of the EFL and its members.    

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

It is seeming pretty cut and dried to me. The guy who Parry moved on is the guy who signed off on the Chansiri  proposal. as long as Chansiri has that E-mail it's crystal. All Parry has is his dismissal note of the former guy for his incompetence for signing off something he shouldn't have signed off.

A question of honour really an EFL employee signed off a transaction to an EFL member. The transaction can not be undone retrospectively, it's not in accordance with natural or Business law

If true then Rick Parry's motives are questionable to say the least

8 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

A question of honour really an EFL employee signed off a transaction to an EFL member. The transaction can not be undone retrospectively, it's not in accordance with natural or Business law.

For me the only question now is, How much damage has been done to the image and well being, pain and suffering of the three Directors/employees. How much damage has been done to the better and financial performance of the club.

Finally how much damage has the EFL CEO done to the standing and integrity of the EFL and its members.    

1 hour ago, happy bunny said:

If true then Rick Parry's motives are questionable to say the least

Shaun Harvey left his role as CEO of the EFL at the end of 18/19 season, before Rick Parry joined as chairman in Sept 2019. No overlap.

26 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Shaun Harvey left his role as CEO of the EFL at the end of 18/19 season, before Rick Parry joined as chairman in Sept 2019. No overlap.

Now, now.  Don't be letting facts get n the way of crazy conspiracy theories.   That's not the Owlstalk way.

• Haha 2