What's been your maddest goal celebrations?

Mark Bright v pigs Wembley 1993. It was so frustrating that it was such a one sided game!

As the ball left his head I thought it was going wide (we were looking at him sideways on) so fully expected the ball to fly past the post...could not believe it when the net bulged 😄

6 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Mellor  v Blackburn away

Witton v Middlesbro home

Wilson semi final

Sheridan final

Shelton v Newcastle away

Antonio v Carlisle home

McClean  play off final

Waddle wembley

TC at the stain

Great list - would add Mark Bright in semi final (such relief!) and the other Waddle goal at Wembley (not sure if you meant semi or final).

6 minutes ago, sheffieldblue said:

Agree with most of these

Add in Leon Clarke lobbing the keeper in the last minute to beat Leicester 3-1 in what was virtually a relegation decider

Was sat in Leicester section for that. When he lobbed keeper I ran out cheering, round to the away section and up in time to see Leon extricate himself from our fans.

32 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Along with others above, James Quinn last minute scruffy effort at Hull to ensure playoff qualification in 05.

Leeds this year was pretty special too.

Absolute scenes when that goal by Quinn went in. We proper píssed on their parade that day. 

Antonio against Carlisle was maddest I can remember though. Ended up about 10 rows down from where I was sat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Port Vale away 1991

Hirst scored in front of us and if we'd have won we'd have been promoted that night.

I jumped on my dads back and we both went flying 10 steps down the terrace, he has never been the same since.

https://youtu.be/dGLzXbyiGlg

28 minutes ago, Sir Says said:

Port Vale away 1991

Hirst scored in front of us and if we'd have won we'd have been promoted that night.

I jumped on my dads back and we both went flying 10 steps down the terrace, he has never been the same since.

https://youtu.be/dGLzXbyiGlg

Ritchie Barker going ape shìt too:

ezgif-7-d74b3ff2ea74.gif

• Haha 1