What's been your maddest goal celebrations?

4 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Probably the equaliser against the Pigs at the Sty.

"2-0 and you f$cked it up".

I was just thinking about that one. Although there have been many over the years that one felt pretty special.

5 minutes ago, clud17 said:

I was just thinking about that one. Although there have been many over the years that one felt pretty special.

At one point all I was hoping for was that it wasn't going to be 4-0.

After all the kaka throughout the game that we had to endure. 

When the equaliser went in I was screaming obscenities at them until I was too tired to scream anymore 

Edited by lanzaroteowl

13 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

When the equaliser went in I was screaming obscenities at them until I was too tired to scream anymore 

We were on top for most of the game, but with ten minutes to go I did think no chance. Superb comeback

I remember Sunderland in the 1993 cup run. Got there stupidly early, so just sat on the back of the Kop waiting for it to fill up and my friends to arrive. Remember we had a minute's silence, and I remember there was a load of Mackems at the front left of the Kop - can't remember if they made noise in the silence, or if that is different memories merging. Anyway... Kop was RAMMED. I freaked out a bit at one point cos of that, was worried about a crush in the bit I was in. We scored the winner in the last minute when their goalie dropped the ball at Brighty's feet, and everyone went MENTAL

I remember falling over pretty much as soon as we started celebrating, and just being on the ground hugging some bloke who I'd never met before, while everyone else was jumping around going mad on top of us. Most ridiculous celebration I can remember. 

There was another season when I went to about 10 games, and the only Wednesday goal I saw was in the 87th minute against Liverpool in the very last one, when we won 1-0 (Cresswell scored I think). I went flipping bonkers, people were celebrating hard obviously, with it being a late winner against a big side, but I went absolutely insane, I think I made a bit of a *** of myself to be honest 😂

Talbot in play off final

Nuhiu v Fulham this season

Thats my pick from live games. Have went fairly mental a few times in my house listening or watching the game. Fletcher v Charlton this season as an example... went flipping nuts

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

2 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I think i nearlly passed out, massive scream and jumping for ages and then a huge head rush shortly after :biggrin:

I was in the South Stand when Antonio scored that goal against Carlisle.

As I rose to my feet my tartan rug and flask fell on the floor