If we could resign one of these players

Hector if possible, if not Venâncio. Bruce leaving us in the lurch and missing out on Hector, were big blows that in hindsight signalled the disaster of this season. However, by the looks of it, the season will be cancelled soon and we will do it all again, whenever football eventually returns. Can't wait for another season of false dawns and turmoil on and off the pitch.

5 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Hector if possible, if not Venâncio. Bruce leaving us in the lurch and missing out on Hector, were big blows that in hindsight signalled the disaster of this season. However, by the looks of it, the season will be cancelled soon and we will do it all again, whenever football eventually returns. Can't wait for another season of false dawns and turmoil on and off the pitch.

I once had a false Dawn, turns out it was a bloke called Brian in drag 

Easy. Hector. Prem class.

But I thought Vincent Sasso was underrated and was hugely effective for us. Athletic, strong in the air, very comfortable walking the ball out, and good at set-pieces both ends.

Never particularly rated Venancio.

12 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Hector, obviously. Big Hec alongside Iorfa would have made guru cum. 

Give over, Guru thought we should have been playing Hector in midfield :wacko:

Expanding this one, if we could re-sign one player and guarantee he’d recovered from injury, it would be Hooper hands down for me.

Made us tick, best goal-scorer and a dream partner to Fletcher.