Jump to content
@owlstalk

Bovver on the pitch during a game

Recommended Posts

d61da1d4ccace58047f7b8a2e809a956.jpg

 

river.jpg


What bother/feyting have you see on the pitch during games?

 

Obvious example of this in recent times has been Chris Kirkland attacked in front of the West Stand during the Leeds United game.

What other assaults, fights, or downright dirty tackles have you seen on the pitch during Wednesday matches?

What was that game where the fan ran on the pitch from the West Stand, and ran towards Tango's corner/crows nest/triangle and then one of our lads ran down to him and sparked him out?

 

lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preston player v Preston player lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

CaYwpnaWAAAI_Ah.jpg

You can include horrendous tackles too as well as pitch invasions and fans scrapping

images.jpg

 

O'grady got booked for that too

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

d61da1d4ccace58047f7b8a2e809a956.jpg

 

river.jpg


What bother/feyting have you see on the pitch during games?

 

Obvious example of this in recent times has been Chris Kirkland attacked in front of the West Stand during the Leeds United game.

What other assaults, fights, or downright dirty tackles have you seen on the pitch during Wednesday matches?

What was that game where the fan ran on the pitch from the West Stand, and ran towards Tango's corner/crows nest/triangle and then one of our lads ran down to him and sparked him out?

 

lol

 

Sunderland? One of their fans got on the pitch and started offering the North stand out so someone obliged him and decked him. Also remember a pig being chased off the kop onto the pitch in front of the North. He just stood there for a while until someone came nonchalantly down the steps of the North, onto the pitch and leathered him. League cup match when Ekoku scored twice. 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nut said:

Sunderland? One of their fans got on the pitch and started offering the North stand out so someone obliged him and decked him. Also remember a pig being chased off the kop onto the pitch in front of the North. He just stood there for a while until someone came nonchalantly down the steps of the North, onto the pitch and leathered him. League cup match when Ekoku scored twice. 

 


Yeah both of those! 

 

lol


Amazing stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 12.55.19.jpg

 

Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 12.55.03.jpg

 

 

Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 12.52.55.jpg


Anyone remember Clint Hill having to fight his way off the pitch at Hillsborough after Crystal Palace relegated us in 2010?

Remember someone swinging for him & missing by a mile 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Garryswfcowl72 said:

Remember someone swinging for him & missing by a mile 

 

He actually does get caught by the first guy, not flush though

 

The last guy is comedy gold

 

 

Edited by Ash76

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

 

He actually does get caught by the first guy, not flush though

 

The last guy is comedy gold

 

 

Out of order that. If he'd have punched Jeffers or Leon Clarke that would have been understandable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nut said:

Sunderland? One of their fans got on the pitch and started offering the North stand out so someone obliged him and decked him. Also remember a pig being chased off the kop onto the pitch in front of the North. He just stood there for a while until someone came nonchalantly down the steps of the North, onto the pitch and leathered him. League cup match when Ekoku scored twice. 

My memory of the Sunderland fan incident is that he slowly and calmly walked half the length of the North Stand before someone ‘intervened’.  He was either brave, stupid or off his head. Or maybe all three!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st match of the season about 15 years ago, think it was preston and it kicked off at about 5, 2 drunken fans came on to attack the referee in the second half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, matt68owls said:

1st match of the season about 15 years ago, think it was preston and it kicked off at about 5, 2 drunken fans came on to attack the referee in the second half.

Burnley, live on sky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Burnley, live on sky

 

yeah, just looked it up, it was 2001

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Burnley, live on sky

Yeah remember that one. Think it was after we scored a pen and the ref ordered a re-take which we then missed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Garryswfcowl72 said:

29EB7397-8414-4C2A-8DF6-9B450B89A0C3.jpeg

 

 

Whats unacceptable about that? UTO.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember 92 when we played the pigs and they scored early got very tasty at the bottom of the kop spilling onto the pitch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...