Wednesday player you hated for whatever reason

In the mid 70's it was midfielder Phil Henson. Skinny as hell but a lot of ability. Out of place in the 3rd division, he generally got kicked all over. Sadly some of our fan base really gave him the dogs abuse, for what I could never fathom out. Truth was he was too good for us at that time

18 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Joey Pelupessy...awful awful player!! Should be nowhere near the training ground let alone the match day squad. 

What i will say about the cat is he tries. Counts for a lot. No doubt he is poo but he gets a pass from me like james o connor or richard wood.

47 minutes ago, Thurcroft owl 72 said:

What i will say about the cat is he tries. Counts for a lot. No doubt he is poo but he gets a pass from me like james o connor or richard wood.

Agree that we all need to see effort as that's what we expect and love but it can only count for so much. If there's no ability or the players out of his depth then effort becomes irrelevant. 

Brian Usher. (A wingersigned from Sunderland 1965). Completely useless. First rubbish new signing I ever saw. Capable of running fast with ball, then simply falling over the ball, especially when he saw the opposite's keeper. By May 66 against Everton he was nowhere near the first team as we were playing without wingers. 

2 hours ago, JOCOWl said:

Agree that we all need to see effort as that's what we expect and love but it can only count for so much. If there's no ability or the players out of his depth then effort becomes irrelevant. 

I get what you're saying and you're not wrong but for me its those that think they are better......mcphail