Seriously though...

5 hours ago, Bakewell Owl said:

as bad as we are missing it like mad,

read books - notes from a small island Bill Bryson and recommend looking back at me Wilko Johnson

scanned all the useless paperwork that we keep for years "just in case" which for some reason has made me feel a lot better.

oh and i have discovered that at 64 i can still have mad, frantic passionate S E X, which is great because i only live at 58 so i only have to nip a few doors down the road.

What's the post code?

The 275 bus is still running.

1 hour ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

What's the post code?

The 275 bus is still running.

275 still running but does a detour through Chatsworth, takes over an hour from Pond Street, you might have lost the will by the time you get here, 64 is getting very busy

Its like the Post Code lottery with fringe benefits

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Yeah before I follow when it was Wednesday player. You used to be able to get loads of old full matches on there from the past. None now.

Such a shame, I’d definitely watch some with time on my hands.

On 06/04/2020 at 23:57, Mystic Neg said:

I'm grateful that we've got the means to look at all this nostalgia. 

One big takeaway from all this is thinking how happy the population will be when things get back to normal, whether that's footy, seeing your mum, round of golf, trip down the pub to catch up with the lads or lasses. 

I for one hadn't realised how many little things I took for granted. This whole thing feels like one big social experiment and I for one will enjoy going to Hillsborough again, despite what utter poo is served up

:tango:

Same here, half expected boris to turn round and say April fools on the 1st! Least there's a chance of Leeds not going up and the grunters not getting into Europe! 

On 07/04/2020 at 06:40, Bakewell Owl said:

as bad as we are missing it like mad,

read books - notes from a small island Bill Bryson .

Have you read the (almost) sequel "The Road to Little Dribbling " its brilliant almost as good as Notes and my fave Down Under