Your worst ever back 4 & keeper

Guest Garryswfcowl72

29 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

A disgrace putting  Bullen in there . 

Mine 

Crossley, Ross, Van aken, Maddix, d Jones. 

I like how you say putting Bullen in is a disgrace then name Crossley in your side

lol

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Stoop said:

I know people go on about Tidman, was he actually that bad? He didn’t play many games due to injury i recall 

Ola Tidman was the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen play for Wednesday. I see Jones mentioned. He wasn’t great for us but he has played for Liverpool.

1 minute ago, sexpistol said:

Ola Tidman was the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen play for Wednesday. I see Jones mentioned. He wasn’t great for us but he has played for Liverpool.

I genuinely can’t remember him being that bad 

I thought Bywater was pretty poor, pretty much anything hit either side of him was a goal 

Adamson

Chris Carr.          Ashley Westwood.      Guy Branston.      Beswetherick

Mark Reynolds, Darren Purse, Michael Morrison all honourable mentions 

30 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:
  1. O Tidman
  2. C Morris
  3. L May
  4. D Purse
  5. Beswetherick 

Were you one of the fans that used to boo Morris? So you are telling me Chris Morris an international footballer was worse RB you have seen for Wednesday??

Morris had a handful of bad games for Wednesday and was vilified for it in a horrendous manner.

• Thanks 1

Just now, sexpistol said:

Were you one of the fans that used to boo Morris? So you are telling me Chris Morris an international footballer was worse RB you have seen for Wednesday??

Morris had a handful of bad games for Wednesday and was vilified for it in a horrendous manner.

Never booed him one bit and and never any other player because verbal abuse at certain players is counter productive and it can undermine the morale of the team itself.:tango:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

What relevance does who he played for after have? 

He came to us in a season we lingered near the bottom of the second tier and was abysmal. 

Tidman may shade it as he was crap in the third tier, but when with us, Brad Jones was appalling 

Just now, sexpistol said:

its all about opinions mate but if big jack thought he was good enough then I'll go with his …...when you think we've probably had  4 very  good managers in 60 years and 2 of them picked morris on a regular basis it beggars believe that anyone could think he was awful 

Brad Jones easily worse keeper I've seen 

How he played for champions league football I'll never know

Chris Adamson scared strikers to death with his looks

A face only a mother could love 

chris-adamson-00687d5a-ceee-44b7-8e67-0f94cf95413-resize-750.jpeg

Edited by WelshOwl74
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Chris adamson was the worst keeper. Brad Jones was poor and unbelievably has played matches for several decent sides though . Ola tidman wasn’t awful yet made a career . Adamson was hands down the worst goalkeeper I’ve seen play professionally , not just for Wednesday 

Tidman barely played after he left us. Never forget blackpool semi:duntmatter:

2 hours ago, Stoop said:

I thought Bywater was pretty poor, pretty much anything hit either side of him was a goal 

Tidman was abysmal, pretty much got booed off on a stretcher in the LDV north section final or whatever you call it against Blackpool. He couldn't catch and jumped about as high as Nuhiu does, not the best qualities to have in a keeper. 

2 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Brad Jones easily worse keeper I've seen 

How he played for champions league football I'll never know

Chris Adamson scared strikers to death with his looks

A face only a mother could love 

chris-adamson-00687d5a-ceee-44b7-8e67-0f94cf95413-resize-750.jpeg

Yep, what ugly Adamson lacked in ability he made up for by scaring the opposition to death when they went through on goal.  

5 hours ago, Stoop said:

38 games for Wednesday, 33 goals conceded. Apart from Scott Carson and his 9 games on loan (5 conceded), no keeper in the history of Sheffield Wednesday, as far as I'm aware, has a better goals conceded to games ratio - not Westwood, not Woods, not Springett or even Jack Brown than Bywater.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Dawson
Hendon    Carr     Maddix   Beswetherick

PS: Ok maybe not Dawson...Adamson?

8 hours ago, sexpistol said:

Ola Tidman. 88 appearances in 11 year career. Kind of says it all.

• Haha 1