Josh Windass

I’m yet to see him play on the pitch with any semblance of what looks like a clear position or tactical play.

When he has played, he looks like - if we actually give him a proper role in the team - he might do ok

Edited by McRightSide

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Needs to play every game from now till end of season. Use him in front of Bannan and Luongo with Nando out left.

He looks a decent player. I'd sign him up next year if he doesn't want massive wages.His contract expires next year but they might let him go cheap or free just to get his wages off the books

He's got the potential to be very good with the right players round him. It's hard to do well when the whole team has been dross.

half decent player given a run in the team could provide us the goals we are missing from midfield and unlike most of the players we currently have could play in a middle 2 in a 4-4-2 formation.

For me the sort of business we should be doing in the summer proven championship performers who won't cost the earth - he has fallen out with the manager at Wigan and unlikely to play again so we could get him for a decent fee. A better option in midfield that Luongo (always injured), Pelupessy (not good enough) and Hutch (not allowed to play)

As for the other loans Bates (only GM know why he never plays), Murphy (not bad but too expensive for what he give us), Wickham (clearly not fit), Da Cruz (does not appear good enough for this standard of football).

We should also be looking in the free agent market this year as there is going to be a lot of very good players out of contract or without a club. We could pick up a few gems. 

5 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Best of the 3 we got in jan

Shame we didn't see more of him, if football ever returns I wonder if we have an agreement for a permanent in place, keeping himself fit whilst on lockdown:

EUg3AT2XQAo5DAJ?format=jpg&name=large

(his Dad's posting his times on his twitter!)

Guest Bulgaria

I've absolutely no idea what he does.  Bit like Da Cruz, I ain't got a clue what either of them are trying to do or where they should be positioned.