First ever post

4 minutes ago, Bakewell Owl said:

looks like I'm the third "fresher" on the thread, long time observer 1st time poster.

first mach Vs Leicester City at Hillsborough 1-1 draw 1966

then a lifetime of ups and downs (lots of downs)

home and away all my life, still a season ticket holder on the Kop and do 15 to 20 away games every season.

stand outs

Blackburn away div 3 Ticker and spider scoring

Exeter away, finally on the way back

Sealand Road, can anyone smell burning?

Oldham away - less said

the glorious 90s 

right through to the start of this season  -its the hope that gets to you

Welcome to the site mate and thank you for joining!

Hope you enjoy!

Owlstalk Shop

13 hours ago, Thurcroft owl 72 said:

Been reading it for years but a clown with technology. Managed to join i think

1 hour ago, Five Archers said:

I too am a new member, been reading for a while. I live in toytown now but as my name suggests my roots are in S5. Can't remember my first game but first away day was 19/2/73 in a F.A cup 4th round 2nd replay against Palace at Villa Park, we won 3.2 aet and i got a clip from my Dad for running on the pitch at the end.

Right you two, do I have an experience for you!

The very famous Rotherham Owls Coach, which is widely accepted as been the very best group of Wednesday fans, bar none.

We run a coach to all the home games from the Silverwood Miners Working Mens Club (Baggin) in Dalton.

Doors open about 12:00 and the coach leaves about 14:00 Sat and 19:00 Evenings.  The cost is £7 free for kids.

Your more than welcome to give us a try, many of us well remember the Jack Charlton era .  I know you are both a little out of the way but you can leave your cars at the club for free and so you don't have to face the car parking challenge at Hillsborough.

You get dropped off and picked up outside the Kop.  We also pick up outside the Drawbridge pub in Rotherham.  

Anyone else who fancies it just turn up and you will be made welcome.  (and mines a pint of Stones Cheers) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bakewell Owl said:

looks like I'm the third "fresher" on the thread, long time observer 1st time poster.

first mach Vs Leicester City at Hillsborough 1-1 draw 1966

then a lifetime of ups and downs (lots of downs)

home and away all my life, still a season ticket holder on the Kop and do 15 to 20 away games every season.

stand outs

Blackburn away div 3 Ticker and spider scoring

Exeter away, finally on the way back

Sealand Road, can anyone smell burning?

Oldham away - less said

the glorious 90s 

right through to the start of this season  -its the hope that gets to you

Wecome to the Owlstalk House of Horrors

8edb0abb3780abea4069d89cf6d577a1.jpg

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The very famous Rotherham Owls Coach, which is widely accepted as been the very best group of Wednesday fans, bar none.

We run a coach to all the home games from the Silverwood Miners Working Mens Club (Baggin) in Dalton.

Doors open about 12:00 and the coach leaves about 14:00 Sat and 19:00 Evenings.  The cost is £7 free for kids.

Your more than welcome to give us a try, many of us well remember the Jack Charlton era .  I know you are both a little out of the way but you can leave your cars at the club for free and so you don't have to face the car parking challenge at Hillsborough.

You get dropped off and picked up outside the Kop.  We also pick up outside the Drawbridge pub in Rotherham.  

Anyone else who fancies it just turn up and you will be made welcome.  (and mines a pint of Stones Cheers) 

Good to know cheers

13 minutes ago, Thurcroft owl 72 said:

Good to know 

2 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Thanks for that could be very usefull as i live in Dalton. Is that the club on donny road?

5 hours ago, Five Archers said:

I too am a new member, been reading for a while. I live in toytown now but as my name suggests my roots are in S5. Can't remember my first game but first away day was 19/2/73 in a F.A cup 4th round 2nd replay against Palace at Villa Park, we won 3.2 aet and i got a clip from my Dad for running on the pitch at the end.

Welcome to the House of Fun.Here's an example of what to expect on OT. lol

oK-M4H.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If anyone else has joined the site recently please use this thread to make your first post and say hello to everyone!

Hi , im S36 OWL ,and im new here.