Tiger King

Kate

1 hour ago, Justbeanz said:

The bit where Joe's feeding the tigers with "Carole Baskins body parts" n he has that head on the tray. F@@kin mental.

That's the one. With the Carol lookalike, it's her feeding her Husband to the tigers.

😂😂😭

I love how the woman getting her arm bitten off was just a passing incident, as it seemed the most normal occurence in the whole programme

The triple wedding outfits were brilliant too.

Apparently Louis Theroux did a documentary with Joe Exotic a few years back. Need to dig that out.

8 minutes ago, Kate said:

I love how the woman getting her arm bitten off was just a passing incident, as it seemed the most normal occurence in the whole programme

The triple wedding outfits were brilliant too.

Apparently Louis Theroux did a documentary with Joe Exotic a few years back. Need to dig that out.

Just casually announcing to the people inb the shop they need to leave as someone had their arm ripped off.

Back to work in five days. 

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

3 hours ago, Kate said:

On 27/03/2020 at 11:59, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

For anyone that hasn't started it yet I'd suggest watching the Louis Theroux documentary from 2011 before the Netflix documentary which covers some of the people:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b016yklh

image.png.bd214f0e75af955e3de4d87aa89d2998.png

If you don't have access to iPlayer PM me and I can send you the episode by alternative means.

My favourite bit has to be where the woman gets her arm bit off. And everyone just shrugs their shoulders and it turns out to be the least weird thing that happens. 

Joe just casually goes in and tells all the customers we’re closed because one of our employees has lost their arm. Yeah you can have a refund if you want.

Mental

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, dan27 said:

Well worth a watch. It's not just about Joe but he features in it a lot.

Yep exactly so gives a good bit of background and context to the whole dangerous animal owning thing in the USA!

2dzr0ohhrsd01.jpg