Morgan Fox

Morgan Fox.jpg

Looking at videos and information about Morgan Fox has done to self improve I gotta say I'm really impressed.

He's took himself off on his own doing to a conditioning coach who's changed his fitness and mentality levels and he's improved massively on the pitch as a result.

Big credit to him for doing that. Very impressive stuff and shows he really cares and is still trying his best to improve himself.

Owlstalk Shop

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Morgan Fox.jpg

Looking at videos and information about Morgan Fox has done to self improve I gotta say I'm really impressed.

He's took himself off on his own doing to a conditioning coach who's changed his fitness and mentality levels and he's improved massively on the pitch as a result.

Big credit to him for doing that. Very impressive stuff and shows he really cares and is still trying his best to improve himself.

Only full back in the league not asked to offer support to winger by going on overlap at every opportunity and who is not tasked to mark winger running down his flank.

He spends 90% of the game around our box and whenever opposition attacks down our left side he drops to defend near post.

Yes, his performances did improve, but we are not playing with left-back when he is in the line-up.

• Like 1