Morgan Fox

He's certainly improved this season & probably deserves a new contract, but he's yet another player who's only upped his game in the last year of his contact after 2 seasons of League 1 standard performances. 

If he signs a new contract fair enough but I'll not be overly disappointed if he doesn't.

If I were him and Fletcher I would be on the phone straight away to there agent saying get that deal on the table for me signed now. 

Last thing you want to be as a footballer at the moment is out of contact in the summer hoping to land yourself a 20/30k a week contract.

24 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Who can blame him . Second best player this season yet booed by pour half wit fans. Probably like most of them, would rather sign for a climb that’s run properly. Hope he stays 

I would say he has turned it around and doesn't get booed these days..

But it he goes he goes.. won't loose any sleep over him.. like any of our older players tbh..  keep the youth/younger ones (Iorfa et al)

Renewing his contract would be an error in my opinion 

Has he improved or has the team as a whole got worse?

He wasn’t as bad as people made out when he was getting huge criticism and he’s nowhere near as good as some people now think. 

Need 2 far better left backs in the squad.