Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Has the club ever considered naming a stand after a player/manager ? 
 

Personally think it’s a bit tacky but would anyone in our history genuinely warrant it? Charlton/dooley/atkinson? 

 

Who would you choose if asked? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sammy.

 

The Sammy South Stand.

Edited by lanzaroteowl
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Has the club ever considered naming a stand after a player/manager ? 
 

Personally think it’s a bit tacky but would anyone in our history genuinely warrant it? Charlton/dooley/atkinson? 

 

Who would you choose if asked? 

Why name a stand after Bobby Charlton ? Just asking for a friend.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We should name them after directions on a compass 

The North North East Stand! I like it!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The Gone West Stand

 

 

not named after a player obviously so a tad off topic 😃

Edited by Striggy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Colin West Stand

 

 

is named after a player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool could do The Spion Klopp

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

North West Shutt Stand

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bothroyd cant

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, unkastav said:

The Bothroyd cant

Was trying to think of a Bothroyd one, only got Bothroyd Stand Still

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Newcastle & Spurs have done is not illegal but morally wrong when some of they employees are on mind boggling amounts.

Well done Wednesday & Chansiri for not doing this.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Striggy said:

Liverpool could do The Spion Klopp

 

F*** liverpool :ghoulguy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Striggy said:

Was trying to think of a Bothroyd one, only got Bothroyd Stand Still

 

The "Love C0ck" stand"????? :ghoulguy:

post-33442-0-53785700-1390410885.jpg

sketch-1526153377412.thumb.png.23376827f53ed40fb55508b58a6bbbd5.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Chansiri South Stand

The Chansiri North Stand

The Chansiri West Stand

The Chansiri Spion Kop. 
 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

What Newcastle & Spurs have done is not illegal but morally wrong when some of they employees are on mind boggling amounts.

Well done Wednesday & Chansiri for not doing this.

You've posted crap in the wrong thread.

 

Well done. Some achievement that!

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Renaming the North Stand , the Eric Taylor Stand , would have been a nice gesture at the time probably far too late now.

 

I cant think of anybody else since WW2 who would warrant it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, northeastowl said:

The Chansiri South Stand

The Chansiri North Stand

The Chansiri West Stand

The Chansiri Spion Kop. 
 

 

 

Or fill the corners in and call the stadium the chansiri bowl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Reda Stand

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...