Last thing he'll ever wear

Deepest condolences to yourself, family and friends.

I know it’s going to be hard, but try to be strong and positive and think of all the good times you had together.

Cherish those memories and try and take some comfort from them

Best wishes

• Thanks 1

On 02/04/2020 at 16:43, quinnssweetshop said:

I am quite frankly, Humbled , by your comments.

It was strange being the only one there yesterday, but in many ways, it was an amazing brotherly bond.

If I may, I'd like to show you a few lines from the eulogy. The thing is, you will all get this... you'll all understand.
What it's like to support us.... because even in death, My Brother and I, had a last laugh.

" Dean is not in pain anymore, the pain and treatment he battled for many years has ended. That pain is gone. It is our families comfort through all this.

Dean, we will see you out with the words and song of that great philosopher Aristotle….

No sorry…….  Eric Idle.

Always ….look on the Brightside of Life
Dean believed in that, it is what helped him through the pain in his body, and the pain of being a Sheffield Wednesday fan.

Up the Owls Dean "

The comments on here will live with me a long time.

From our family, to this one.

Thank You

As much as the situation pains, those are wonderful words and you clearly did your brother proud. Stay strong.

WAWAW 

• Thanks 1

So sorry to hear about your loss. You should be proud of yourself staying strong for your family but I would also say you should allow yourself some room to grieve after losing two loved ones so close together. 

Keep safe pal and look after yourself. 

RIP Dean

• Thanks 1