Last thing he'll ever wear

Sorry to hear that.

I've just had the Funeral of my Stepdad, just 6 of us and unable to comfort anybody, strange surreal times.

Remember the Good times and keep Strong.

Although your family and friends can't be with you right now, remember they're always there.

Take care and RIP to Dean.

Edited by OWL1969
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Some of you will know my best friend  and soul mate died after a long battle with cancer.
Well, on returning from a six hour drive from her funeral, the Police called me and informed me that they had found

my Brother dead....  A  house fire.

It's been a tough few weeks.

My Brother was born and raised next to the ground, Vere Rd  and many on here may remember him

Dean Dickinson

Huge Wednesday fan, ex Hillsborough and Chaucer school and regular in all the local boozers, especially the Park Hotel.

The funeral will only be myself attending, due to the current situation. Getting flowers has been difficult also. So that will be Aldis.

All he wanted to wear was a white cover, and his Wednesday scarf.

Last thing he'll ever wear.

UP THE OWLS !!!

deans scarf.jpg

Just like to pass my deepest condolences to you and your family and her family as well.Stay Strong and Safe. WAWAW.

• Thanks 1

I have tears in my eyes. I'm sorry for both of your losses.

Think of all the good times you have had, with both your soul mate and your brother, and cherish the fact that you were obviously very special to them both, like they were special to you. And laugh, and cry, at the memories you created with them both.

Much love xx

Edited by ChapSmurf
  • Thanks 1

So sorry to hear of your terrible loss. You bah be the only one in attendance but hope you take some comfort that the Wednesday family have you and your brother in our thoughts in this difficult time.

Stay strong brother. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Had something simular with my family, Grandmother died, the day after mum's parter passed away, mum lost her mum and fella in the space of 36 hours.

It was awful, all I can say is stay strong, carry on, it will be difficult, think of the good times, photos and video of them help.

All the best.

• Thanks 1