Chansiri Interview - Part 3

10 minutes ago, vulva said:

Biggest surprise in all that is that we were due to play Leicester in a pre season friendly. 

Seems to hold grudges against fans, media, but that is very strange, unless we are getting Vardy as compo.

10 hours ago, Rodger Wylde said:

It's hard to. believe the person who gave those answers is the same person that has owned the club for the past five years

This...……………..I presume this interview was done by e-mail / as some of the answers sounded like they were "scripted"  ( criticism, constructive and reasoned ? ).

5 hours ago, bladeshater said:

A good honest interview but a few on here with agendas will pick holes in it

Love these quotes

They typically come after any official club communication 

They usually have zero substance behind them and are a blanket quote tossed out lazily by someone who fears change.

Theyre also people who can’t debate because they can’t cope with the fact that someone’s opinions differ from their own.

They think having a different opinion to theirs means the other person is not as good a fan as they are.

Things to look out for if you’ve not yet spotted them are ‘a few on here’ or ‘you lot on here’ where ‘on here’ is used because the people they are referring to simply don’t exist

Also watch out for the term ‘agendas’ where again because there is no fact behind what these people are saying they just throw the word ‘agenda’ in as though they really exist

Again no detail will be given on this.

None.

Because there are no agendas.

When you read the site the same people throw these phrases around yet always hit and run 

They just nip into a thread and post YOUR LOT ON HERE... you’ve all got... AGENDAS’ then run off because any scrutiny of what they are saying collapses at the first questioning of it. 

See if you can spot these people when they post about these mysterious agendas or use the term ‘you lot’ or ‘people on here’

See if you can spot em...

ps to those who do it pleeeeeease stop.

Its so tiresome

Instead join in properly, engage with the debate, and offer more than a hit and run bit of nonsense.

Owlstalk Shop

I literally see no point to these interviews/fan meetings because he doesn’t listen and just spouts a load of spin. 

It’s bad to see that he is lying in his statements too, very disappointing. 

He’s not going to listen and not going to tell us anything so there’s no point. 

What I find strange is that he seems to hate being criticised by fans, ex players and the media however the people who are fleecing money off him get away Scot free. It’s baffling. 

The “interview” begs the question can anyone make him see the error of his ways or is he that stubborn/arrogant/single minded that he believes he’s doing well for the club and ultimately well for himself? 

His advisors must be terribly inept, extremely spineless or just don’t really care as long as they get paid. 

You can debate ,slag him off or praise him all you want,try to pick holes in anything he says,  it's his brass,he makes the decisions.

I think football is going to be in a very awkward place for quite a while with whats going on in the real world,I can't see anyone buying clubs in the near future so like him or loathe him we better get ready for him being at Hillsborough for a while yet.

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Love these quotes

They typically come after any official club communication 

They usually have zero substance behind them and are a blanket quote tossed out lazily by someone who fears change.

Theyre also people who can’t debate because they can’t cope with the fact that someone’s opinions differ from their own.

They think having a different opinion to theirs means the other person is not as good a fan as they are.

Things to look out for if you’ve not yet spotted them are ‘a few on here’ or ‘you lot on here’ where ‘on here’ is used because the people they are referring to simply don’t exist

Also watch out for the term ‘agendas’ where again because there is no fact behind what these people are saying they just throw the word ‘agenda’ in as though they really exist

Again no detail will be given on this. None.

Because there are no agendas.

When you read the site the same people throw these phrases around yet always hit and run 

They just nip into a thread and post YOUR LOT ON HERE... you’ve all got... AGENDAS’ then run off because any scrutiny of what they are saying collapses at the first questioning of it. 

See if you can spot these people when they post about these mysterious agendas or use the term ‘you lot’ or ‘people on here’

See if you can spot em...

ps to those who do it pleeeeeease stop.

Its so tiresome

Instead engage with the debate and offer more than a hit and run bit of nonsense.

Everyone as a right to their opinion personally for me the idiots and whingers are taking over the forum and owlstalk is not the forum it once was

• Haha 1

I actually have liked the answers he has given ,at this present time like no other clubs need stability and by sounds of it he aint going to throw us under a bus. I know he don't like criticism as when I told him he shouldn't take what some say on twitter or here too much to heart as that's football , you win and your king , you lose a few and knifes are out . most of us see the middle ground with when we win and lose and look at the bigger picture . he would be no good buying say a Turkish team as there crazy out there. what though he must do is listen more, he says that when they have lowered ticket prices for odd games he didn't see too many extra turn up. there is a reason for that ,some get out of the habbit of going and getting them to go back aint easy , as there is now a massive perspection that our pay on the day prices are so high , we have far too many price bands for one . we must surely have the lowest %of supporters paying for pay on day tickets than any club in our league. 

34 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Everyone as a right to their opinion personally for me the idiots and whingers are taking over the forum and owlstalk is not the forum it once was

The team is struggling 

Therefore more people will offer differing opinions to your rosy views

That's all

Difference of opinion

Once the team start performing there will be less criticism of the team, and hopefully when some of the stuff at the club is ironed out there will be less criticism of that.

It's opposing views to yours mate that's all.

Owlstalk is always a happier place to be when we are winning and all is well. People feel more motivated to post the happier, funnier stuff. It'll happen again in the future when we start to succeed more on and off the pitch.

But just posting 'you lot on here' have 'agendas' and then running off - that's poor form.

Debate if you want to. Don't if you don't want to. But don't chuck the 'you lot' and 'agendas' grenade and run off.

ps - check out the main page on this football section right now.. There are so many different threads, talking about....

• People's best eleven sides
  • Alan Warboys
  • The time the club had to get the place fumigated
  • The best atmosphere of all time
  • The best chants we've ever had
  • The best ever individual performance by a Sheffield Wednesday player
  • Greatest last minute goals, best away fans we've ever experienced
  • Old photos of Hillsborough
  • Chris Waddle saying he thought he disappointed our fans at times
  • Streakers on the pitch
  • Jamie Vardy putting one over on the blades fans
  • The best interview with Niclas Alexandersson
  • Pubs near Hillsborough that we used to go in
  • Photos of HIllsborough from the 1950's
  • A thread on John Pearson
  • What was your first away game?

And that's just at first glance - that's not all of them

I suggest the issue you have with Owlstalk is that you're seeking out the views that differ from yours in threads you cherry pick and focussing down on them instead of enjoying all the positive threads on the site (the vast vast vast majority)

That's no issue with this site. That's an issue for the individual to resolve

We have a vast and wide selection of topics for you to enjoy. Don't just pick out the Chansiri ones and start moaning about the site. I'm not having that.

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Sad thing is you can’t even see the irony in what you just posted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, northeastowl said:

It’s bad to see that he is lying in his statements too, very disappointing. 

About...?