Chansiri Interview - Part 3

15 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Hard not to the amount of shi5te that gets thrown about 

But they’ll be someone along shortly to say it’s not true , and even if it was he shouldn’t take any notice of it (which makes it ok) 

He has made huge errors, we are paying the most to support these errors - does he expect love letters?? 

Sadly twitter/Facebook is a platform that allows people to share their opinions on all matters 

Personal abuse on these platforms is a disgrace but opinions on how he runs the club should be expected 

If he doesn’t think people will be disgruntled with the shambles of a club we have at the minute he is at the very best naive 

19 minutes ago, torres said:

He has made huge errors, we are paying the most to support these errors - does he expect love letters?? 

Sadly twitter/Facebook is a platform that allows people to share their opinions on all matters 

Personal abuse on these platforms is a disgrace but opinions on how he runs the club should be expected 

If he doesn’t think people will be disgruntled with the shambles of a club we have at the minute he is at the very best naive 

I think he’s more than aware people are disgruntled and has no issue with people voicing opinions, in the correct way 

37 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't think is true at all.

I get the impression he is very sensitive to criticism.

Not for me, he can take criticism , constrictively 

He’s sensitive/defensive when he’s answered questions time and time again , and people choose to keep asking him

the SAME questions because his answer doesn’t suit there agendas 

2 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Who are the ‘very experienced senior management team’? One of the main issues is nobody has a point of referral at the club. There’s just Monk then Chansiri.. anyone else is completely invisible to us

The Stuffing man 

4 hours ago, Animis said:

I think there's a lot of expecting cultural hierarchy respect in the answers - he believes we should simply accept his honesty and best of intentions and go with him.

He doesn't like the veil of anonymity of social media does he.

He takes any form of criticism personally.

Not a good trait in business.

Still think he chose the questions and this so called interview is just a statement. Rehashes what he’s said before.

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Not for me, he can take criticism , constrictively 

He’s sensitive/defensive when he’s answered questions time and time again , and people choose to keep asking him

the SAME questions because his answer doesn’t suit there agendas 

Constrictively indeed. Certainly not constructively. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

I think he’s more than aware people are disgruntled and has no issue with people voicing opinions, in the correct way 

You get the odd idiot on twitter who will cross the line and make it personal. But by and large from what I’ve seen on here and on Twitter is nothing but genuine concern about the way the club is being run. 

I get the impression he doesn’t like that. 

6 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

You get the odd idiot on twitter who will cross the line and make it personal. But by and large from what I’ve seen on here and on Twitter is nothing but genuine concern about the way the club is being run. 

I get the impression he doesn’t like that. 

Agreed.

From what I’ve seen on twitter or on here it’s been very constructive and for the most part very understanding (despite what we have had to put up with both on and off the pitch)

Sadly if he keeps up this pretence of everything is ok and he’s done everything well, the supporters patience will wear much thinner 

He should know by know people from Sheffield take to people that work hard and try their best - we will forgive a lot if we see them doing their best 

However we see through BS better than anyone and don’t put up with it for long 

It’s a decent interview with good questions and open answers.

I’m sure some people won’t like it because they don’t like / disagree / don’t believe the answers, but in general I think it’s a decent article.

Seems that Chansiri is still as passionate and dogmatic as ever. Equally, given the current unprecedented situation, I think being led by a benefactor willing to investment massive amounts of personal wealth is going to be necessary.

What he says about the training ground is interesting, saying Sheffield is a big City but trying to find a location is difficult,  would have moved if he could,  still an ongoing situation, I do believe that if we were to get promoted we would get ground and training facilities upgraded.