Greatest Last Minute Goals

the one that gave me the most  pleasure for no other reason than i'd travelled a long way and it was against arrogant sods who were 2 up after  20 minutes thinking it was a walk in the park was stefanovic's leveller at Chelsea …...

2 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

In the grand scheme of things, this goal was meaningless, but definitely wouldn't have been for him:

Carlton equalizing against the Boro in either 93 or 94. We’d had somebody sent off, we cleared a Boro corner and Carlton ran the length of the field. When he was knackered, he blasted it from 25 yards and it flew in the top corner

1 hour ago, Calgary Owl said:

Carlton equalizing against the Boro in either 93 or 94. We’d had somebody sent off, we cleared a Boro corner and Carlton ran the length of the field. When he was knackered, he blasted it from 25 yards and it flew in the top corner

Not exactly as described, but is it this one...

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

Not exactly as described, but is it this one...

The date looks right, i used to live in Consett then so driving down to Ayresome Park was like a home game. I remember going there the year we went up under Big Ron and celebrating a 2-0 win in the Holgate End. Think Hirst and Williams scored

Guest The Horse

Antonio's vs Carlisle for me as well.
It went mental, people ending up rows away from where they were orginally sat.
As @Cockers said above, something just changed with that goal. Everybody just felt that we were going to do this.
And when the MK Dons v Blunts score came in. It was game on and the entire ground knew we would pip those flippers.

But seeing as it's not been posted yet, here's the Rotherham game which is always great fun to rewatch with a beer or two: