Massive Opportunity

So, when football eventually restarts I believe DC has a chance to rekindle some goodwill whilst also giving the team a much needed boost.

I'm sure many POTGers like myself will be gagging for a football fix, so why not reduce prices substantially for our remaining home games. You'd expect this would appease many who can't justify the usual cost especially if incomes have been affected during lockdown. Also this should help create a better feel in the ground and help the team out (well, at least until we go one down and the boos ring out).

Probably won't happen but I'm bored and couldn't think of anything else to write about.  :Chansiri:

24 minutes ago, Brommers said:

So, when football eventually restarts I believe DC has a chance to rekindle some goodwill whilst also giving the team a much needed boost.

I'm sure many POTGers like myself will be gagging for a football fix, so why not reduce prices substantially for our remaining home games. You'd expect this would appease many who can't justify the usual cost especially if incomes have been affected during lockdown. Also this should help create a better feel in the ground and help the team out (well, at least until we go one down and the boos ring out).

Probably won't happen but I'm bored and couldn't think of anything else to write about.  :Chansiri:

tenor.gif.0b7fa57dda853691619bebd619f9f9dd.gif

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Brommers said:

This might come as a shock to many, but you aren't forced to create new threads!

Instead, do what Neil does, and bump random threads that are 10-15 years old

lol

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Plonk said:

Or how about a bring a friend for a fiver for st holders. IF it does ever restart. 

I never get this as an incentive 

Someone who puts their money, time, effort and loyalty into the club gets to bring someone who hasn’t for a tenth of the price!!

It could work well if you did it like other enterprises and the core customer (st holder) got future benefits for adding new customers-the more you bring the bigger the benefit 

4 hours ago, Plonk said:

Or how about a bring a friend for a fiver for st holders. IF it does ever restart. 

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

tricky one that …..

I'm sure a family member would go with you.

:biggrin:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Lets be honest

Once this is over he could charge £50 a ticket and everyone will be legging it there to watch the match

lol

If and when this is over many of us might have a very different view about spending £50.

4 hours ago, torres said:

I never get this as an incentive 

Someone who puts their money, time, effort and loyalty into the club gets to bring someone who hasn’t for a tenth of the price!!

It could work well if you did it like other enterprises and the core customer (st holder) got future benefits for adding new customers-the more you bring the bigger the benefit 

It's supposed to make you feel good about yourself by giving you the opportunity to gift a ticket to a mate.

If at rattles your cage just charge your mate 15 quid for the ticket lol

8 minutes ago, Bukta said:

It's supposed to make you feel good about yourself by giving you the opportunity to gift a ticket to a mate.

If at rattles your cage just charge your mate 15 quid for the ticket lol

If you are that low on self esteem then just buy someone a ticket 

The club could use it more proactively though