What are your thoughts?

5 hours ago, Steelman said:

My thoughts are that this is The S#n so the author is the lowest of the low.

I also think that fuckwit Chansiri has dug his own grave here. There's got to be some readjustment or the one group of fans he actually wants will have ended up paying more than anyone. 

I've paid for it, it hasn't been delivered. Not my problem, it's Chansiri's.

How is it DC’s fault or problem? Literally every league club is in the same boat. Decision to shut it down was made way above individual owners’ heads, and enforced universally - seems to me it’s the very definition of a non-liability scenario.

Irrelevant whether we’ve prepaid or not IMO, the circumstances are so exceptional. You *can* technically legislate for it, and someone probably will going forward, but nobody’s ever had to before.

Come to think of it a ST prob doesn’t even guarantee us a min/max number of games - just a seat at all the home ones we *do* play where an audience is allowed in. Unlikely to include a tsunami/earthquake/alien invasion clause, and just as unlikely to have a baked-in rule about what happens in the event of a global pandemic shutting down all four divisions at once. The list of warranty clauses would have to be literally endless if you started having to specify protocols for stuff like this.

Edited by Mr. Tom