EFL drop some of the charges

4 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I sincerely hope your right, sadly I just can't see it and the fact we are even in this mess boils down nothing but sheer incompetence.

We tried to go for it and failed, now facing consequences. Won’t be the last club to be questioned. Just hope we have enough of a case to escape deductions.

28 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Like I say, whilst DC appears to have gotten away with it on a personal level we as a club still have a case on our hands and one that could have significant implications for our club. 

Got away with what ? 

18 hours ago, darra said:

Presumably, it will mean that any points deduction if any will be reduced from the 35 points plus being talked about on social.media? The only thing it seems that is being looked into is FFP which is usually a 9 points (?) deduction. As others have said with what seems like a good knowledge of such things, it's difficult to dispute a valuation if its been made by an independent valuer with the relevant qualifications

Looks to me now like EFL either win a case about the valuation and we get 9 points deducted or they lose on the valuation issue and can't see anything left to deduct us for. Small profit in accounts would stand so no basic FFP spending breach either.

3 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Just because Chansiri et al are not being charged for separate offences the fact remains that we as a club still faces charges for breaking FFP

But our accounts as they stand mean we didn't break FFP. EFL have to win on something else to get to that point.