Jump to content
ANDY

Breaking news. Club statement.

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Who's in this 'posse'?

Which members have you seen in this posse?


Work from Mr Farrell downwards.

Not take long to get to double figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:


Work from Mr Farrell downwards.

Not take long to get to double figures.

 


That's one

One doesn't make a posse

Are you saying he's in the posse, or that he IS the posse? 

Or is he just someone you don't agree with?

(ps I agree that Mr Farrell has a very critical/negative opinion of pretty much everything)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 


That's one

One doesn't make a posse

Are you saying he's in the posse, or that he IS the posse? 

Or is he just someone you don't agree with?

(ps I agree that Mr Farrell has a very critical/negative opinion of pretty much everything)


He’s one of the most critical.

Room0035 is another. Every post criticises DC.

You know who they are.

Pretending they don’t exist is bizarre. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:


He’s one of the most critical.

Room0035 is another. Every post criticises DC.

You know who they are.

Pretending they don’t exist is bizarre. 

 

 

You're suggesting they're working together in a 'posse' though mate

 

All this 'Owlstalk Posse' ranting


In reality there are a couple of posters that you disagree with

But you're trying to whip up support for your personal opinion by suggesting there's some kind of 'posse' at work


It's simply not true


It's differing opinion and nothing else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

You're suggesting they're working together in a 'posse' though mate

 

All this 'Owlstalk Posse' ranting


In reality there are a couple of posters that you disagree with

But you're trying to whip up support for your personal opinion by suggesting there's some kind of 'posse' at work


It's simply not true


It's differing opinion and nothing else


I disagree fella. There’s a group of the same opinion who constantly criticise DC. They had him hung, drawn & quartered before ANY outcome & you know this.

Waltham Owl on page 4 still looking for the negative angle. 
Myself & BA2010 haven’t made this up. We read what you read.

Constant criticism of DC isn’t debate imo. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:


I disagree fella. There’s a group of the same opinion who constantly criticise DC. They had him hung, drawn & quartered before ANY outcome & you know this.

Waltham Owl on page 4 still looking for the negative angle. 
Myself & BA2010 haven’t made this up. We read what you read.

Constant criticism of DC isn’t debate imo. 

 

 


I agree it's tiresome but there's no 'posse' 

Just people with differing opinions

Now if someone posted 'there are one or two people in this thread that seemingly always look for the negative when it comes to DC' I'd respect that.

What I don't have any time for or any respect for is when people rant hysterically about some kind of 'group', 'posse' or 'you lot on here' etc etc - it's over the top, non applicable, and just incorrect.

There are definitely people who tend to see the negatives when it comes to Chansiri - but that's all it is. A couple/few individuals who offer up different/negative opinions on the Chansiri subject, that you or I may disagree with.

I'm only even debating this point because I'm tired of people being lumped in together and called an 'Owlstalk posse' or 'you lot on here' - it's tiresome beyond belief


I believe that in order to win support for your point of view on a forum you should put across your argument and side of the debate and hopefully attract support that way - NOT run round ranting about 'the posse', 'that lot', 'you lot on here' and all the other collectives that are clung to and used in a bid to try and gather support against an opposing view or person with different opinion to your own,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

You're suggesting they're working together in a 'posse' though mate

 

All this 'Owlstalk Posse' ranting


In reality there are a couple of posters that you disagree with

But you're trying to whip up support for your personal opinion by suggesting there's some kind of 'posse' at work


It's simply not true


It's differing opinion and nothing else

 

Theres no "Posse"

 

Everyone has their opinions on this, your either 1 or the other.

 

I for one happen to think Chansiri is not what is needed at this club and that there is more negative than positive during his tenure here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First you need to know what the word posse means- it is a group of men that gathers a bunch of men to get on horses to ride out of town to capture the bad guys, aka those who have broken the law. 

 

So the Posse ranter is saying DC has broken the law ?

 

Surely innocent until proven guilty ?

 

🤠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

Cant beat a nice bit of 'Posse'

 

s-l300.jpg.50cea119c2aa16edc8c4acdabdd827f8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

First you need to know what the word posse means- it is a group of men that gathers a bunch of men to get on horses to ride out of town to capture the bad guys, aka those who have broken the law. 

 

So the Posse ranter is saying DC has broken the law ?

 

Surely innocent until proven guilty ?

 

🤠

 

Ooh here he is Mr pedantic, just a little quote of yours from december

 

"I'm up for the EFL punishing his misconduct, but leave us out of it. We are getting spanked enough in ticket prices." 

 

Now, how's it go again "innocent till proven guilty" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

First you need to know what the word posse means- it is a group of men that gathers a bunch of men to get on horses to ride out of town to capture the bad guys, aka those who have broken the law. 

 

So the Posse ranter is saying DC has broken the law ?

 

Surely innocent until proven guilty ?

 

🤠

Not really in this debate, but:-

 

in the past, a group of men in the US who were brought together to catch a criminal

 

present:- a group of people who have come together for the same purpose

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...