Breaking news. Club statement.

9 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

I've defended the club from the get go from all the "spurious" claims by the "owlstalk" posse who claimed with absolute certainty that Chansiri,Meire,Redgate and the club were for wants of a better word "guilty" of their charges,no ifs,no buts,no maybe's,Chansiri was gunna be banned from football by the "authorities",we (swfc) were gunna be hit with an unprecedented points deduction,potentially relegated two divisions,followed by administration (even some claimed that Chansiri had spent all Daddy's money)just because the "owlstalk" posse said so........the misconduct charge has been dismissed against the three individuals,so now all the"owlstalk" posse have is the EFL's  potential FFP Rule break by swfc,which even that is looking spurious,because like you and others have said,swfc made a profit within the three year period................gunna be an interesting one innit .

WOW

Firing bullets off all over the place at a totally imaginary 'posse'

Do you realise how ridiculous that just made you look/sound?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Am I misunderstanding it?

lol

There are posters on here that have been posting shyte about Chansiri and what they hoped/knew would happen in regards to a "punishment" since the charges were first brought,same peeps time after time,the "posse" as i called em,you telling me you haven't seen/read those posts ?

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

There are posters on here that have been posting shyte about Chansiri and what they hoped/knew would happen in regards to a "punishment" since the charges were first brought,same peeps time after time,the "posse" as i called em,you telling me you haven't seen/read those posts ?

Ah right

I was right then - you're firing off bullets at this imaginary 'posse'

Same lazy kind of labelling as those who come on Owlstalk and call people 'people on here' or 'you lot' or 'all those on here'

That's like saying 'all those on Twitter' or 'all them on Facebook' or 'all that lot in Meadowhall'

Sad times.

Owlstalk Shop

Ah right

I was right then - you're firing off bullets at this imaginary 'posse'

Same lazy kind of labelling as those who come on Owlstalk and call people 'people on here' or 'you lot' or 'all those on here'

Sad times.

There's nothing imaginary about it.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Ooooookkkkkaaayyyyyyy then

You're basically acting like the old blokes that walk round town shouting at buildings at buildings mate

Right,so there weren't posts about "fraudulent" accountancy,there weren't posts about unprecedented points deductions,there weren't posts about Chansiri being banned from football,there weren't posts about Meire,Bruce leaving because they knew what was coming from pretty much the same peeps,imagined the lot of it i did...................Behave.

13 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Right,so there weren't posts about "fraudulent" accountancy,there weren't posts about unprecedented points deductions,there weren't posts about Chansiri being banned from football,there weren't posts about Meire,Bruce leaving because they knew what was coming from pretty much the same peeps,imagined the lot of it i did...................Behave.

If you mean was it discussed, debated and talked about then yes of course it was mate

That's what a football forum is for, what it does, and what happens on them

As for there being a 'posse' - give over... you sound ridiculous.

Not sure what you're trying to get at.

What do you think we should be allowed to discuss in your opinion?

Or is it just opinions you don't agree with that you want banned?

Owlstalk Shop

If you mean was it discussed, debated and talked about then yes of course it was mate

That's what a football forum is for, what it does, and what happens on them

As for there being a 'posse' - give over... you sound ridiculous.

Not sure what you're trying to get at.

How come threads were closed/removed if it was only discussion/debate/talk,no litigious accusations,by as it happens the very same people you think i "imagined" ?

Me being ridiculous on here,fit right in.

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

How come threads were closed/removed if it was only discussion/debate/talk,no litigious accusations,by as it happens the very same people you think i "imagined" ?

Me being ridiculous on here,fit right in.

So now you're arguing that our moderators removed potentially libellous stuff? Surely that's what they're supposed to do routinely when stuff is spotted (or even better when reported by the community)

As for the 'posse' you've made up in your head....

You're sounding like a conspiracy theorist mate

Owlstalk Shop

So now you're arguing that our moderators removed potentially libellous stuff? Surely that's what they're supposed to do routinely when stuff is spotted (or even better when reported by the community)

Not at all,i'm saying the very fact that stuff of a litigious nature was removed because of a few samey,samey peeps kind of backs up what i'm saying,the "posse" can't discuss/debate,that's no conspiracy theory.

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Not at all,i'm saying the very fact that stuff of a litigious nature was removed because of a few samey,samey peeps kind of backs up what i'm saying,the "posse" can't discuss/debate,that's no conspiracy theory.

Who's in this 'posse'?

Which members have you seen in this posse?

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

you remove stuff you don’t agree with wether it’s libellous or not ,  where’s that thread gone you was claiming everyone should believe Chris Waddles crap views in that article he put out ?  Fairly sure you removed posts in that thread 

Edited by Guest