Breaking news. Club statement.

4 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

How can you narrow down on a charge? If you are charged with something and they then narrow down on the charge, then they have in effect charged you with something else! As I’ve said on here before thank frig you ain’t in my legal team

It's not rocket science. They are more confident of success in charging the club, as opposed to individuals , some of who aren't even employed by the club anymore.

Jesus, DC fiddling with the accounting periods wasn't exactly genius crime of the century.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

It's not rocket science. They are more confident of success in charging the club, as opposed to individuals , some of who aren't even employed by the club anymore.

Jesus, DC fiddling with the accounting periods wasn't exactly genius crime of the century.

Where has he done anything wrong with the accounting periods? You are now slandering the auditors as they signed off on the accounts. If you’re that confident that wrongdoing and fraud have been committed I suggest you take this evidence to the police as what you are saying is slanderous and you hide behind anonymity 

17 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

But all the faceless know all’s had him going to the gallows for his rule breaking and fraudulent transactions.

hes been exonerated on a personal footing but it still hasn’t pleased some on here 

What a load of testicles.

If he had run the finances in an appropriate manor he wouldn’t have been in a position to be charged in the first place. 

Not being guilty is vastly different from being innocent. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, kingsidney said:

What a load of testicles.

If he had run the finances in an appropriate manor he wouldn’t have been in a position to be charged in the first place. 

Not being guilty is vastly different from being innocent. 

As I said I’m glad none of you ever represent me in any legal proceedings. If you’re that confident he’s done something wrong take it to the police and let them do what they need. I know plenty who have been charged and case thrown out due to lack of evidence. The EFL are not the law as much as you might think they are.

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

As I said I’m glad none of you ever represent me in any legal proceedings. If you’re that confident he’s done something wrong take it to the police and let them do what they need. I know plenty who have been charged and case thrown out due to lack of evidence. The EFL are not the law as much as you might think they are.

this guy was not guilty too

72D539B6-E0D3-401C-92EC-0511D043E2EA.jpeg.ec576c0c1b849b08e704082570ea0dc0.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soldierboyblue said:

You’re conflating the 2 issues. Guilty or not he’s done a terrible job to put himself and the club in that position in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

You’re conflating the 2 issues. Guilty or not he’s done a terrible job to put himself and the club in that position in the first place. 

I’m not saying he’s not done a terrible job! I’m just not slandering the bloke. There is a huge difference 

38 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

How can you narrow down on a charge? If you are charged with something and they then narrow down on the charge, then they have in effect charged you with something else! As I’ve said on here before thank frig you ain’t in my legal team

In a few cases the crime (alleged),

may have different charges brought against individuals/companies,  take for instance a person who dies because of another person's actions at work, would the charge be 

Murder/Manslaughter,  would it be easier to take the Company to court for their work practices?

Is it easier to drop a Murder charge against an individual to Manslaughter because of a better chance of getting a verdict. 

The start point is the same, a person died,

the way it proceeds can take various steps depending upon prosecution and defense evidence. 

Edited by daleblue

9 minutes ago, daleblue said:

In a few cases the crime (alleged),

may have different charges brought against individuals/companies,  take for instance a person who dies because of another person's actions at work, would the charge be 

Murder/Manslaughter,  would it be easier to take the Company to court for their work practices?

Is it easier to drop a Murder charge against an individual to Manslaughter because of a better chance of getting a verdict. 

The start point is the same, a person died,

the way it proceeds can take various steps depending upon prosecution and defense evidence. 

I agree with you however the EFL are not the CPS as I have previously stated. You refer to corporate issues in your post and the club has indeed been charged however the charges have not been amended so the original charges on what are being proceeded with.

49 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

This “plenty” that you know, are they all acquaintances ? Or individuals in the public eye, like Oscar Pistorius.

Guest timrud

I'm amazed how many people are clearly very bitter these charges have been dropped because it doesn't suit their agenda.

This is very good news for the club

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

My understanding is the EFL have narrowed down on the charge they are confident of winning.

Or they have got rid of the charges that had no chance of succeeding because they were unfound, spin it any way you want.

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

32 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

That's like blaming the victim for being attacked. 

Overspending by 30 million quid and having to sell the family jewels to balance the books is hardly being attacked. 

It’s being a fuckwit. 

Edited by kingsidney
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

So to charge the club Chansiri must’ve fiddled the accounts ?  Because if he didn’t how have we failed FFP on the given set of accounts ?     But he’s not guilty of misconduct ? 

Come on 

36 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I agree with you however the EFL are not the CPS as I have previously stated. You refer to corporate issues in your post and the club has indeed been charged however the charges have not been amended so the original charges on what are being proceeded with.

All I was trying to point out (not very successfully), was that charges can be dropped for a lesser charge as the case goes forward,

there may have been a whole raft of charges brought against us, only to fall away as the process, proceeds.

Edited by daleblue

28 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

So what's the maximum number of points we can be done for now if found guilty of the club charge? Still 21 ? 

I thought max was 12 points, with 9 possible for the misconduct charges.  Think these are the ones now dropped so assume back to max of 12, but someone on here will know and clarify

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"