Still love this bloke

6 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Love the guy to bits.

Unless he's suddenly decided his vocation is coaching, he has no place back with us mind.

Life coaching by the looks of things with pearls of wisdom like that lol 

There's no doubt in my mind that part of Carlos' downfall was partly down to Semedo leaving, not in terms of on the pitch but it was clear Semi was a massive part of the dressing room. Obviously you can't just keep a player based on that but not replacing it was key.

get him in for the changing room, when he was at the club every single player respected him, after scoring goals they all when to celebrate with Semi.

The quad has not change for 5 years so he will know they all as well. lol

For me let him come in and learn the coaching side with the club, I just think he would be a breathe of fresh are in the very stale coaching staff.

6 hours ago, room0035 said:

get him in for the changing room, when he was at the club every single player respected him, after scoring goals they all when to celebrate with Semi.

The quad has not change for 5 years so he will know they all as well. lol

For me let him come in and learn the coaching side with the club, I just think he would be a breathe of fresh are in the very stale coaching staff.

Nothing worse than jumping up when we score and getting touched in the back by someone’s semi. Not been many instances this season though :ph34r:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Nothing worse than jumping up when we score and getting touched in the back by someone’s semi. Not been many instances this season though :ph34r:

The last time that happened to me she turned around and gave me a slap, FFS. :wub:

• Haha 1