PFA

Let’s see what their move is now. The country is about to be gridlocked, and the financial implications will be huge. It’s time for the multimillionaire players and managers to take a hair cut on wages, to help both the game, and other staff that work in clubs. 

This is a defining moment for the game. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Let’s see what their move is now. The country is about to be gridlocked, and the financial implications will be huge. It’s time for the multimillionaire players and managers to take a hair cut on wages, to help both the game, and other staff that work in clubs. 

Yeah...

Good luck with that idea pal,

They don'r give a damn.

2 minutes ago, MAL said:

Yeah...

Good luck with that idea pal,

They don'r give a damn.

All I’m hearing is them trying to work out how to play games. Which we all know is to protect commercial income. Which we all know is to pay the huge contracts. 

The game is rotten. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

All I’m hearing is them trying to work out how to play games. Which we all know is to protect commercial income. Which we all know is to pay the huge contracts. 

The game is rotten. 

From top to bottom.

Paul pogba donated 2000 pounds to a charity 

If you ignore the fact he is on 300,000 pounds a week, he is more than generous 

As our players have proved in the last 3 months 

Footballers don't care about anything except  their wages are being paid 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, vulva said:

As if.......:laugh:

Ronaldo has done some good stuff hasn't he?

I'm sure i read that he has.

But yeah...the players from the top 2 divisions should be paying the wages of all football clubs staff in leagues 1 and 2 and conference too.

I think something will happen tbh...once one player does it the rest will follow I think.

1 minute ago, trev said:

Ronaldo has done some good stuff hasn't he?

I'm sure i read that he has.

But yeah...the players from the top 2 divisions should be paying the wages of all football clubs staff in leagues 1 and 2 and conference too.

I think something will happen tbh...once one player does it the rest will follow I think.

Ronaldo often does to be fair: after flooding in Madeira he paid for remaking villages and funding of hospitals.

1 hour ago, vulva said:

20 years ago this would have happened not now.

every premiership team could give 1%of their tv income to the 72 teams below them and sort their financial problems out but they won't because the EPL is the greed league.

If this last's the season we could lose a lot of teams.

Putting myself out there to possibly be shot down.

But surely players could defer wages over and above their ‘needs’.

If a player on £10k a week can pay his bills and feed his family for £10k a month, surely he should be offering to defer the £30k.

It’s not like they have anything to spend their wages on, outside the bare essentials.

I’d also imagine we have a few senior pros who’s weekly wage could cover the wages of the non footballing staff while there’s no games on. Ensuring no one goes out of pocket to a damaging level 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, A12owl said:

Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs hands over their hotels to NHS employees. 

Unfortunately this is the exception rather than the rule and is actually a gesture from a business, not from a current player...but well done to the owners of the hotel they understand the value of the NHS unlike the rich pampered players

Can you imagine pogba sat in a&e for 6 hours...