Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, Burnsie said:

Every media outlet, the EFL and FA are against us. Obviously

Ah yes,the old conspiracy theory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Every media outlet, the EFL and FA are against us. Obviously



Yep


That old chestnut

The most tiresome, dull, inaccurate thing ever repeated in the history of our football club

Makes me want to weep when people come out with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boring interview really 

where’s the probing 

 

...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gerinako said:

Boring interview really 

where’s the probing 

 

...



My gut feeling is that the club have reached out to Dom (the safest journo to approach) to do this in order to take the heat/criticism off, and at the same time communicating what they want to communicate, and clear up a few questions that have been asked.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt DC would do a face to face interview. His English isn't great. It would lead to possible misunderstandings and potentially cause a storm of vitriol from the fans. Same with using an interpreter, misunderstandings possible.

 

I think he deserves some slack at the present time. It's a horrible situation for everyone. Let the dust settle and those that want DC out can have a go again if they so desire. Nothing is going to change soon anyway.

 

At present let's all be as nice to each other as best we can. I know it won't last but give it a try.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, prowl said:

I doubt DC would do a face to face interview. His English isn't great. It would lead to possible misunderstandings and potentially cause a storm of vitriol from the fans. Same with using an interpreter, misunderstandings possible.

 

I think he deserves some slack at the present time. It's a horrible situation for everyone. Let the dust settle and those that want DC out can have a go again if they so desire. Nothing is going to change soon anyway.

 

At present let's all be as nice to each other as best we can. I know it won't last but give it a try.

 

 

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I wonder if this was a face to face interview, or (as is done by the media more often than you think) a list of questions fired over via email, answered by Chansiri along with the PR/Comms team, and vetted by lawyers before sending back?

 

I don't think this is Trevor's work

 

The spelling is spot on

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

DC's English has improved tremendously.

he speaks very good English .I think most from abroad put us to shame regards speaking other lingo . maybe while we aint got much to do we could all learn a few swear words in thai ,im only joking lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To summarise

 

Whats happening with Coronavirus?

 

Its in the hands of the government 

 

Whats happening with the EFL charge?

 

Its in the hands of the legal team

 

Why are we so sh*te?

 

You’ll have to ask Garry Monk

 

Why are players frozen out?

 

You’ll have to ask Garry Monk

 

complete waste of time 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, handworth52 said:

he speaks very good English .I think most from abroad put us to shame regards speaking other lingo . maybe while we aint got much to do we could all learn a few swear words in thai ,im only joking lol 

 

As it happens I can swear in 4 different languages and order beer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:



My gut feeling is that the club have reached out to Dom (the safest journo to approach) to do this in order to take the heat/criticism off, and at the same time communicating what they want to communicate, and clear up a few questions that have been asked.

 

 

Spin you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any guesses for the next set of questions?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ash76

I asked one about installing a transparent structure being installed, if that is omitted i'll be disappointed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:



Yep


That old chestnut

The most tiresome, dull, inaccurate thing ever repeated in the history of our football club

Makes me want to weep when people come out with it

 

Not as tiresome, dull and inaccurate as blaming all our problems on Carlos and Jos. What bothers me more is that it has taken nearly 5 years for the majority on here to realise that Chansiri is the problem, it was quite obvious to me in transfer windows from Summer 2016 onwards. Now everyone else is opening their eyes, but it's too late now and the damage has been done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ash76 said:

I asked one about installing a transparent structure being installed, if that is omitted i'll be disappointed

 

If anybody understands the question I'll be amazed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...