Chansiri Interview

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I wonder if this was a face to face interview, or (as is done by the media more often than you think) a list of questions fired over via email, answered by Chansiri along with the PR/Comms team, and vetted by lawyers before sending back?

i sense the latter with the language used in the answers 

Just now, torres said:

i sense the latter with the language used in the answers 

Yeah looks that way

Will explain how any passion/emotion is removed from the answers, and the level of professionalism in the language used.

Nothing wrong with that whatsoever - sensible move.

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah looks that way

Will explain how any passion/emotion is removed from the answers, and the level of professionalism in the language used.

Nothing wrong with that whatsoever - sensible move.

Totally agree

A lot could have been lost in translation if not 

Causing an absolute meltdown 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I dont think Chansiri says a lot in the interview up to now if I am honest.
I really don't know what Dom Howson expected him to say about the Coronavirus crisis, no one in the world can say anything that will happen so dont blame Chansiri at all for the bland answers he gives.

Also with the EFL charge at the moment he cant really say anything for legal reasons.

On Gary Monk while ever he is manager a Chairmen should always back him in public.

Hopefully so more interesting questions and answers in the next update.

Don't you think football fans in general have forced Chairpersons/Owners, managers and players etc into giving bland replies especially to the important questions otherwise they just set themselves up to be shot at even more? 

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Don't you think football fans in general have forced Chairpersons/Owners, managers and players etc into giving bland replies especially to the important questions otherwise they just set themselves up to be shot at even more? 

Same definitely applies to players and managers too

Owlstalk Shop

The Monk backroom staff stuff is clearly lawyer speak but matches with what most have said regarding the difficulty in getting them.

Just glad we know Monk definitely doesn't want Bullen there if given the chance not to.

1 hour ago, sMacLean said:

The Monk backroom staff stuff is clearly lawyer speak but matches with what most have said regarding the difficulty in getting them.

Just glad we know Monk definitely doesn't want Bullen there if given the chance not to.

It’s all  been PRd to within an inch of its life  - which is fair enough but means it’s an attempt to reveal as little as possible. That’s not a criticism of Chansiri - it’s how these things generally are. 

1 hour ago, sMacLean said:

from what was said I can’t see us bringing in Monks own staff anytime soon?