Chansiri Interview

2 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Some reasonable answers there from DC. I look forward to the second part where hopefully Doom will ask about the structure of the club and how it is being run day to day. 

A lot more in depth than i thought it might be.

Credit to all parties involved on that front 

• Haha 1

I dont think Chansiri says a lot in the interview up to now if I am honest.
I really don't know what Dom Howson expected him to say about the Coronavirus crisis, no one in the world can say anything that will happen so dont blame Chansiri at all for the bland answers he gives.

Also with the EFL charge at the moment he cant really say anything for legal reasons.

On Gary Monk while ever he is manager a Chairmen should always back him in public.

Hopefully so more interesting questions and answers in the next update.

5 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I dont think Chansiri says a lot in the interview up to now if I am honest.
I really don't know what Dom Howson expected him to say about the Coronavirus crisis, no one in the world can say anything that will happen so dont blame Chansiri at all for the bland answers he gives.

Also with the EFL charge at the moment he cant really say anything for legal reasons.

On Gary Monk while ever he is manager a Chairmen should always back him in public.

Hopefully so more interesting questions and answers in the next update.

The trouble with these kind of interviews is that if DC is fully candid it looks unprofessional 

If he doesn't say enough it could appear like he's hiding something 

The questions so far have not really allowed for anything but straight professional answers - which DC gave 

3 minutes ago, torres said:

The trouble with these kind of interviews is that if DC is fully candid it looks unprofessional 

If he doesn't say enough it could appear like he's hiding something 

The questions so far have not really allowed for anything but straight professional answers - which DC gave 

Yes all the questions so far he has given straight professional answers which he cant really give anything else at this time.
The questions I would be most interested in is the structure of the club. 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I wonder if this was a face to face interview, or (as is done by the media more often than you think) a list of questions fired over via email, answered by Chansiri along with the PR/Comms team, and vetted by lawyers before sending back?

I’m guessing questions sent over.