LIVE STREAM - Owls Trust meeting

1 minute ago, catdog1121 said:

So why do you think this would make the club suddenly want to talk to fans?  It would be great if they would but I just cant see it, especially at the moment...

I dont understand this whole, they want to be on the inside but then they want to make sure all the fans and members know what is being discussed etc.  That just is not going to work, you cant be on the inside for private conversations while telling everyone.

They just said on the live stream that if Chansiri said whatever was to be discussed had to be kept private - at that time the Trust would decide whether or not they'd bother carrying on with that meeting

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, catdog1121 said:

My interest is Sheffield Wednesday, I hated what happened between fans and Allen...   Although I think a lot of blame lies with Allen I think the owls trust were also not blameless.  I think if they could get DC onboard it would be such a great thing, however I dont think now is the right time to get DC onboard, a more peaceful time would make it more likely to succeed...  I think the current environment will lead to turning fans on the club rather than working with them.

In quieter times fans wouldn't be interested in setting up organisations if there aren't any issues.  Only in turbulent times are groups formed. 

I take your point about DC and the group need to use diplomacy more than brute force if they want him on aboard and that's where the FSA will be able to lend their experience. 

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'm actually posting all of this from just behind that red curtain. Keep watching and I'll wave in a minute

Did you see it Neil?? 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

They just said on the live stream that if Chansiri said whatever was to be discussed had to be kept private - at that time the Trust would decide whether or not they'd bother carrying on with that meeting

No doubt DC would be wanting them to commit to a Pinky Promise.......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

But the two aims are contradictory...  

I did! 
All those criticising you for setting up this Trust and being behind it all should give you a break - it's gone great.

I did a screenshot

Cupace20200316202840.thumb.png.182016cac338b208b4d60ebd5b61f603.png

Just now, @owlstalk said:

What a bizarre comment

It really isnt mate 

Its been snide digs at them which seem uncalled for. Lets see how they get on before running them down.

I remember the baseless digs Wednesdayite got on here from fans when they were working their boobies off

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

It really isnt mate 

Its been snide digs at them which seem uncalled for. Lets see how they get on before running them down.

I remember the baseless digs Wednesdayite got on here from fans when they were working their boobies off

Hasnt he been (uncharacteristically) positive about them throughout the thread??

I think Ive been to a different match

2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

It really isnt mate 

I reserve the right to have reservations, air them, and challenge them whenever I want (they're happy with this - they've not shirked a single challenge I've put their way)

You carry on noshing off blindly

I've been positive in this thread from start to finish

As it happens I asked them loads of questions tonight on twitter, got them all answered openly, was happy with the majority of the answers, and worked with them to get more viewers on their stream

So to sum up - you're wrong

Owlstalk Shop

I reserve the right to have reservations, air them, and challenge them whenever I want (they're happy with this - they've not shirked a single challenge I've put their way)

You carry on noshing off blindly

I've been positive in this thread from start to finish

As it happens I asked them loads of questions tonight on twitter, got them all answered openly, was happy with the majority of the answers, and worked with them to get more viewers on their stream

So to sum up - you're wrong

What questions did you ask?

Can I just thank everybody for their inputs tonight, it was a great meeting, and we now have a mandate to take things forward and develop truly meaningful dialogue with the club, and this time next year hopefully we'll have a fan as Chairman of the club.

Just now, Grandad said:

Can I just thank everybody for their inputs tonight, it was a great meeting, and we now have a mandate to take things forward and develop truly meaningful dialogue with the club, and this time next year hopefully we'll have a fan as Chairman of the club.

Oh sh** 

Wrong login