LIVE STREAM - Owls Trust meeting

Given that Chansiri tells everybody when he meets them that the info hes sharing is private and not to be passed on - announcing that they will be telling him that they want to be completely transparent with the members might not help the relationship work

I really want this group to work :-(

Just now, @owlstalk said:

What's the difference?

Five fans or five trust board members

Both air their grievances

What's the difference?

The trust are representing a wider group of people - providing people are supportive of the trust and get behind it. They will presumably talk to the fan base and raise matters based on this.

The other night was a private individual invite.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

The trust are representing a wider group of people - providing people are supportive of the trust and get behind it. They will presumably talk to the fan base and raise matters based on this.

I see no difference whatsoever

It's still five folk questioning Chansiri and getting nowhere

Owlstalk Shop

No

He almost answered that as I asked it then!!! lol I have no strong feelings on the Trust. I do suspect they'll find it difficulty to get any engagement from DC in the current climate.

No

Oh god so its gunna turn into another Owls trust vs Allen again...   Thats definitely going to help.  Surely if DC wanted help from fans he could easily ask a selection of fans...  Trying to tell him he should engage with them is not going to work.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

How do we know this private individual night actually happened and how were the fans chosen to attend if it did happen?

I see no difference whatsoever

It's still five folk questioning Chansiri and getting nowhere

The difference is they are representing more people and asking questions on their behalf. Do you know what the individuals were asking the other night before they went or what they were going to discuss? 

The results might ultimately be the same though they seem to have gone about the initial stages well and may be able to garner more support and publicity for issues from organisations such as the FSA.

If you don't think it is a worthwhile effort then why are you bothering to watch this?

Been watching the live stream on my laptop playing thru my speaker.

The mouse weve been trying to catch for 3 weeks has just thrown itself on the mousetrap

They will never get a diverse range of people as there is only a certain type of people at roughly the same age...  They are talking about all sorts of branches etc but they have not even formed the group yet.  Running before you walk, seems to be basically just a replacement owls trust in my eyes.  Which was like a bull in a china shop, last thing we need is for DC to start turning on a section of the fan base, we have been through that.