The Ross Wallace interview in full

Guest Ash76

We know what Wallace is like, just one of those people that constantly tries to be funny as we saw with the note vs Huddersfield.

Don't see any problem at all with it, he said they were all pi55ed off at being on a losing run

33 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

We know what Wallace is like, just one of those people that constantly tries to be funny as we saw with the note vs Huddersfield.

Don't see any problem at all with it, he said they were all pi55ed off at being on a losing run

There's a good few on here that don't understand humour, Ash. They think that everyone has to inhabit the same grey, damp, miserable world that they live in. FFS :bullen:

Frankly the Chansiri and Carvahal stories are ridiculous, and I'm grateful as a fan to be made aware of this nonsense. I wish more ex-players were willing to shine some light on the circus that Wednesday has been for the last five years.

And Wallace was one of only a few players at that time with real character. Consistent, never hid and showed up when it mattered for us.

Edited by OohAahGuyWhittingham

I don't really see anything wrong with any of what he's said.

Chansiri in the changing room, he gives a sh*t, it's perhaps unorthodox but he wasn't picking the team as is being made out.  

The stuff about Carlos is just the normal stuff you hear when a manager is unravelling at the end of their tenure.

People saying he was just in it for a final pay day are wrong though.  You can see it hurt when he talks about losing the play off final.  

Just not bothered...

On 16/03/2020 at 22:32, Markowski77 said:

Pisse*d me off quite a bit that video - it’s the whole I don’t care attitude, big payday.

This is the problem these players aren’t winners, some still at the club now. The whole club has the wrong culture - laughing and joking when they are losing, couldn’t give a throw about the fans, the supporters or chairman who is paying them vast sums of money (don’t agree with DC interfering) and making fun of a manager.

would you have got waddle, shez , Hirst & Palmer making fun of Big Ron , doubt it very much

Whole lot needs changing top to bottom

Wouldn’t openly mock Megson either, hence clinton morrison used his baby mothers twitter account to do so.

Note that Wallace points out that the players were sick and tired of CC and wanted him gone. This tallies with what we know about the drop off in training and fitness during his tenure,

We got more out of CC in that first season then we could ever have wished for. Remember he was originally meant to be part of Mark Cooper’s upstairs team, rather than first team coach.