The Ross Wallace interview in full

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Has anyone watched the whole thing yet?

Chansiri doing team talks is included

lol

It's only fair. If he picks them, he ought to also be doing the talking to them!

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Pisse*d me off quite a bit that video - it’s the whole I don’t care attitude, big payday.

This is the problem these players aren’t winners, some still at the club now. The whole club has the wrong culture - laughing and joking when they are losing, couldn’t give a throw about the fans, the supporters or chairman who is paying them vast sums of money (don’t agree with DC interfering) and making fun of a manager.

would you have got waddle, shez , Hirst & Palmer making fun of Big Ron , doubt it very much

Whole lot needs changing top to bottom

Lost respect for him cupping his ears to the fans when he scored v Middlesbrough. Couldn’t understand the legend like send off he got after that. 

Chansiri is an absolute basket case. Telling the team your making my son cry... crazy. 

I enjoyed the interview these Si Ferry meets are the best Football interviews out there 

Wallace was nothing but complimentary about Wednesday in the 5 mins or so that he spent on his time here and told 1 anecdote that seems to have pressed the Humour bypass on our self righteous fans 

No doubt you lot prefer the usual Ye we did great today the fans were good we were good and we love the club interviews 

• Like 4

Sigh.......

Wallace, clear he got a last big payday. I don't blame him for that, the modern footballer milking the system. 

Carlos, eccentric, I think we knew that, not really respected it would seem and happy to sit back and let DC do things no other manager would. You can see why the recruitment went pear shaped. 

DC, what the f@ck are you doing in the dressing room, stay out. Team talk about his kid crying back in Thailand over the poor results is thoroughly embarrassing. 

Makes you wonder whats going on now and worse, what stuff we don't know.

Edited by Morepork

47 minutes ago, Morepork said:

DC, what the f@ck are you doing in the dressing room, stay out. Team talk about his kid crying back in Thailand over the poor results is thoroughly embarrassing. 

"My son now supports the Blades, as he's discovered they are in the Premier League. The other day he was crying when he saw Sheffield Wednesday were in 3rd place and pushing for possible promotion. While I am doing my best to destroy this club on the boardroom level, I need you all to do you part on the pitch! Big bonuses for whoever helps the club get relegated"

:Chansiri:

• Haha 4

Guest Kameron

Don’t see the issue, he’s called it as he saw it.  Overall a very decent player for us, our supporters need to learn players are here to do a job, the badge kissing is a load of bo l l ocks. 

7 hours ago, Morepork said:

Sigh.......

Wallace, clear he got a last big payday. I don't blame him for that, the modern footballer milking the system. 

Carlos, eccentric, I think we knew that, not really respected it would seem and happy to sit back and let DC do things no other manager would. You can see why the recruitment went pear shaped. 

It obvious to anybody Carlos is a very limited manager / coach who gets by on spouting rubbish to make people laugh . Didn’t take Swansea Long (like every other club) to realise he’s crap. 

chansiri is a whole different ball game though . Again obvious to anybody with half a living brain cell , the guy would be trouble