Would you give Forestieri a new contract?

Whose to say he’d resign, even if we were stupid enough to offer him?

I bet he’s managed to save a small fortune , and will probably go back to his homeland 

Then again, to sign for another year for thousands a week whilst playing about 10 times would be very attractive to him 

Edited by FreshOwl

20 hours ago, Hookowl said:

Need to see how he plays for the next few games before deciding. :rolleyes:

Definitely this. After 5 years and two good seasons he looks as though he could be on his way back to world beating form any year soon. What a shame for him. Now we will have to let him go. :mellow:

I did like him quite a lot as a player in his first couple of seasons with us and before we bought him. However his impact has diminished over time and it would be best to get rid of him. It would be a couple of years too late but it would be best for all parties to part, so that he can have a fresh start and so we can rebuild a fresher squad.

I also partly blame myself for Forestieri's demise. Along with Lee he was my favourite player of the Wembley Play Off campaign team. Bought a shirt with his name on and then the Norwich thing happened, and his impact diminished thereafter, year by year. Wasn't the same player after the failed play off campaigns. 

Also bought a Lee shirt just before his injuries. And back in the day, I bought a Chrissy Waddle shirt just after his first two brilliant seasons, and also bought a Carbone and Di Canio shirts not long before they left and we went downhill. :duntmatter::ghoulguy:

Guest LondonOwl313
4 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

I also partly blame myself for Forestieri's demise. Along with Lee he was my favourite player of the Wembley Play Off campaign team. Bought a shirt with his name on and then the Norwich thing happened, and his impact diminished thereafter, year by year. Wasn't the same player after the failed play off campaigns. 

Also bought a Lee shirt just before his injuries. And back in the day, I bought a Chrissy Waddle shirt just after his first two brilliant seasons, and also bought a Carbone and Di Canio shirts not long before they left and we went downhill. :duntmatter::ghoulguy:

Please can you buy a Pelupessy shirt then hopefully he will leave 

FF used to be my favourite player, and I still like to see him on the team sheet. However, he has not been worth his wage over the last two years and anyone who can incur a six match suspension for making stupid comments, allegedly, in a far-from-friendly match with Mansfield really is a liability.

If offered a new contract, it's got to be on vastly reduced terms IMO and short-term. 

2 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Did you buy a Cameron Dawson shirt at Xmas by any chance?

• Haha 1