Jump to content
@owlstalk

Would you give Forestieri a new contract?

Recommended Posts

1 year contract. 

 

10k a week.

 

Lets see how much he really loves us.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No contract a spent force 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

What about that he has probably been our best defender this season. 

Nonsense...without iorfa and borner we'd be down already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

What about that he has probably been our best defender this season. 

Nonsense...without iorfa and borner we'd be down already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not give nando a new deal but sign up fox for another 3 years of tripe...omg

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good players make it impossible to leave them out...end of

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Let's not give nando a new deal but sign up fox for another 3 years of tripe...omg

Who's been the more available,which of the two has been dependable,never ever crying foul ?

You're not a fan of fox clearly,but of the two,fox wins the contract hands down.

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Who's been the more available,which of the two has been dependable,never ever crying foul ?

You're not a fan of fox clearly,but of the two,fox wins the contract hands down.

If we want to get relegated I agree fox wins hands down....terrible footballer and complete fraud with regards "effort"..cowardly professional 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole fox is a good player thing is a myth...100% sympathy vote cos he got booed

 

He got booed for a reason dont forget that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

If we want to get relegated I agree fox wins hands down....terrible footballer and complete fraud with regards "effort"..cowardly professional 

Just because Fox doesn't do Cruyff turns doesn't make him a bad player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, meggoisgod said:

If we want to get relegated I agree fox wins hands down....terrible footballer and complete fraud with regards "effort"..cowardly professional 

Why bring relegation into  equation,you mocked the fact that we maybe will give fox a new contract instead of forrestieri,the only "fraud" with regards to effort is fessi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Just because Fox doesn't do Cruyff turns doesn't make him a bad player.

No but just because he looks like hes trying doesn't make him a good player...terrible imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Why bring relegation into  equation,you mocked the fact that we maybe will give fox a new contract instead of forrestieri,the only "fraud" with regards to effort is fessi.

Signing player like fox will take us down...his first 2 years were a disgrace his third year has seen improvement but hes still below average

Re sign rubbish will make us...wait for it...rubbish

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, meggoisgod said:

Signing player like fox will take us down...his first 2 years were a disgrace his third year has seen improvement but hes still below average

Re sign rubbish will make us...wait for it...rubbish

Awesome,the whole defence has been absolute shybo since the new year,but yeh,lets pile all the blame on fox............good grief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

No, in hindsight we should have got rid the moment he refused to play for us.

Edited by TrickyTrev
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No no no no and no. Squad needs a fresh start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Provided we know we have a manager who actually rates him to manage him next season it'd be worth looking at.

 

If we are embargoed or not spending he does have quality that will cost to replace even for 25 games a season. Even then only a 1 year deal on 10-12k a week.

 

If we are going to spend then let him go although it'd be just our luck to lose part-time Forestieri and get an Abdi instead.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes sense now the same people who dislike forestieri, like fox.. oh wait no, I still can't begin to comprehend such a mindset it starts to make my head hurt ngl 

 

Fox the man you wouldn't trust to cross a ball into an empty box. Treats the right pass as if it's guarded by fort knox. Has the football brain of a camel in socks 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...