Would you give Forestieri a new contract?

Just now, Key said:

Of course; but if he has another season like his first then resigning him will have been a master stroke. It’s a gamble that the owner/manager have to decide upon, and is why owners/managers get the plaudits/complaints from fans after the event.

There are no certainties in football signings.

In my view, having players like this on the books is repeating past mistakes. It is my opinion that the risk involved with re-signing Forestieri outweighs the potential gain. I think it is about time that our club looked for a different player recruitment strategy.

36 minutes ago, LittleG said:

How are we going to see his match performances?

Do you understand the concept of humour.lol

( I'm not being serious littleG. Sometimes it's hard to convey meaning in writing. Face to face it's easier.)

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Fućk no. Done sod all for 3yrs. He can't ride that first season rep forever. 

Should have sold him after he refused to travel to a Norwich. That was unforgivable for me. 

Guest wilyfox
14 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Should have sold him after he refused to travel to a Norwich. That was unforgivable for me. 

Agreed. I wanted him gone after his refusal when many wanted to sweep it under the carpet. Nothing to do with hindsight, before someone chimes in with that old chestnut. Chansiri squandering funds and rejecting offers is the reason we're in this mess. 

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, prowl said:

Do you understand the concept of humour.lol

( I'm not being serious littleG. Sometimes it's hard to convey meaning in writing. Face to face it's easier.)

No problem. To be honest I was in two minds whether he was trying to be humorous or not because his reply was quite long winded. If it was an attempt at humour then he needs to try better. 

1 hour ago, meggoisgod said:

I just don't get the concept that Fox should have a new deal?? he has done nothing in my mind to suggest he deserves one

Fletch yes 100%

What about that he has probably been our best defender this season. 

Currently, I would be inclined to say no player currently deserves a new deal.

I'd possibly extend that to staff too.

Unfortunately we can't extend that further up, as at least one of those I think is culpable actually pays the wages.