looks like mad monk as got away with it again.  everyones now forgot wot a w----r we got as a manager. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, peter108 said:

looks like mad monk as got away with it again.  everyones now forgot wot a w----r we got as a manager. 

Classless comment that.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, peter108 said:

but true

Thread going well??

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

He wasn’t my first choice. I’m not sure he’s the right man for the job now, but the guy is clearly having to deal with a whole load of issues in and around the club that he didn’t buy in to. 
For that I have the utmost respect for him (and understanding)

Edited by Mister Soul
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, peter108 said:

That was only your 6th post, fornicate knows what the other 5 were like.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, keefdave said:

That was only your 6th post, fornicate knows what the other 5 were like.

The other 5 were probably practising for that one 😆

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

He wasn’t my first choice. I’m not sure he’s the right man for the job now, but the guy is clearly having to deal with a whole load of issues in and around the club that he didn’t buy in to. 
For that I have the utmost respect for him (and understanding)

And as many again have been created by him. Negative football, inability to make use of subs, freezing players out, blasting players in public, publicly stating players wouldn’t get new contracts. All these things have exacerbated the problems, caused major discontent amongst the fan base, and put us in the awful position we are in.

32 minutes ago, peter108 said:

You'd think a man of your age would remember to use capital letters. 

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

And as many again have been created by him. Negative football, inability to make use of subs, freezing players out, blasting players in public, publicly stating players wouldn’t get new contracts. All these things have exacerbated the problems, caused major discontent amongst the fan base, and put us in the awful position we are in.

Well said. Plus, if the season is cancelled, I hope we don't get points deduction. If that happens, we are relegated thanks to Monk.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, peter108 said:

Grow up. 

Classles thread

Closing

Ps reminder to everyone on here during this Coronavirus thing is simply to #BEKIND 

Its easy to do - just be kind/nice