2020 Close Season Thread

This can't be the official close season thread. It's not got OFFICIAL in the title.lol

I could just start a new thread with the proper OFFICIAL title just to p you off but I'm not that cruel.

• Haha 4

When's the voided season party? To celebrate Liverpool not being crowned Champions, the Pigs denied the possible chance of European football and Leeds not getting promoted. Health and lives are far more important than sport but the footballing Gods have stepped in to save the game. Especially if and when, football resumes, that we have a more realistic period again for a short while?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

When's the voided season party? To celebrate Liverpool not being crowned Champions, the Pigs denied the possible chance of European football and Leeds not getting promoted. Health and lives are far more important than sport but the footballing Gods have stepped in to save the game. Especially if and when, football resumes, that we have a more realistic period again for a short while?

If Carlsberg sent out virus's...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, prowl said:

This can't be the official close season thread. It's not got OFFICIAL in the title.lol

I could just start a new thread with the proper OFFICIAL title just to p you off but I'm not that cruel.

Mods please note and if the season does get abandoned (now highly likely) can you please amend the thread title!

Thanks!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

"The chances of anything coming from mars are a million to one" he said. Richard Burton !   

"....but stiiill they coooommme". Totally heard Alan Partridge when I read that.

Edited by Quantum Owl
Spelling

11 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

I don't mind Liverpool winning the Premiership title, they have been outstanding. Their supporters are a different matter. 

Pigs, tough.

12 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Might as well start it now because essentially the rest of this season is cancelled.

**** me, it's bad enough on here in the normal closed season, one that's 3 months (or more) longer will be agony.

no cricket, no euros, no Olympics, no pub.....

even the wind has dropped, so we can't even have a weeing into the wind contest.

• Haha 1