BREAKING: All games suspended until 3 April "at the earliest" [Update: full EFL statement in OP]

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I can see who the survivors are going to be now..:tango:

When the panic buyers have stripped the supermarkets , we are going to have to start eating each other , im resigned to that , so forward planning is needed . Ive already started compiling a list of all the fat people up here ,so i can act swiftly once the shelves are bare. 

9 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Yep, how do you stop them though?...cut trade links?

The EU, UK and the US join forces and ban imports. Or perm any two from three.

Tough one, isn't it?

I think it is a job for the United Nations to put pressure on China. After the Second World war we had the Nuremberg Conventions and the formation of the United Nations that were supposed to put an end to aggressive acts and crimes against humanity. Some of the things going on under this regime certainly constitute crimes against humanity but they are not properly challenged. There are fringe groups around the world and well meaning critics but none of that is going to stop this stuff going on. I don't know how it will stop. I am just watching these things happen. :sad:

26 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

When the panic buyers have stripped the supermarkets , we are going to have to start eating each other , im resigned to that , so forward planning is needed . Ive already started compiling a list of all the fat people up here ,so i can act swiftly once the shelves are bare. 

Plenty of meat on this chappie.lol

fat-dog-1-boxer.jpg

• Haha 1