BREAKING: All games suspended until 3 April "at the earliest" [Update: full EFL statement in OP]

5 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Uncle XI is the most powerful leader in the world and he has already started the process. 

Don't you need to be careful what you post if you're still over there? Don't want you to suddenly disappear from Owlstalk. 

Just now, Nut said:

Don't you need to be careful what you post if you're still over there? Don't want you to suddenly disappear from Owlstalk. 

I am not over there and there are no wumao dang lurking all over Owlstalk which makes discussion of the subject more comfortable.

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

Who do you think will turn on? This outbreak should have set his progress back years but he is going to come out of it stronger and more dominant. If you don't believe me, just bookmark what I am saying and refer back to it in the coming years. It can only happen in an authoritarian dictatorship and that is what Eleven controls.

I believe you but as I said, once the people decided to get rid of him there is little he can do about it. 

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

I am not over there and there are no wumao dang lurking all over Owlstalk which makes discussion of the subject more comfortable.

Glad you're not over there but walls have ears!

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

And that has been said about many a tyrant. Its invertible that it will happen at some point. 

The Mainland Chinese love him. Hong Kong Chinese and Taiwanese hate him. He instills ultra nationalistic pride in Mainlanders. Unless something happens to hold him back, he is going to get more and more powerful. Coronavirus should have held him back but he is managing to use the forces of propaganda to turn it into a huge powerbase win. I predict in the next few years, HK and Taiwan will lose their autonomy and be soaked up by the Beijing government. I also predict that Eleven will use political and commercial strength to become the most powerful figure on the planet. He is already turning China into a cyber dictatorship where no citizen has any freedom. His charisma just pushes China to a new level that has never been seen before. He is actually a political phenomenon that needs reining back.

3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

The Mainland Chinese love him. Hong Kong Chinese and Taiwanese hate him. He instills ultra nationalistic pride in Mainlanders. Unless something happens to hold him back, he is going to get more and more powerful. Coronavirus should have held him back but he is managing to use the forces of propaganda to turn it into a huge powerbase win. I predict in the next few years, HK and Taiwan will lose their autonomy and be soaked up by the Beijing government. I also predict that Eleven will use political and commercial strength to become the most powerful figure on the planet. He is already turning China into a cyber dictatorship where no citizen has any freedom. His charisma just pushes China to a new level that has never been seen before. He is actually a political phenomenon that needs reining back.

Well if he is popular then what's the problem?  It's the will of the people.  You call it propaganda he would call it PR all a question of perspective.  

46 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

............aren't you forgetting about Huawei and their determination to have tentacles everywhere?

25 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Well if he is popular then what's the problem?  It's the will of the people.  You call it propaganda he would call it PR all a question of perspective.  

Will of the people is awesome. .  It made the UK great again

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Made me a bit peckish that earlier video.

Don’t know whether to have marmoset soup, a fried pangolin sandwich, or rat and bat nuggets.

Snake surprise anyone?

UTO.

Thinking of everybody.

Stay well, keep up the Wednesday love and good humour!

Drink your beer, look after your families, look after your friends, help our  older folk, those who are unwell, and those who need help, stick together everybody. Love football.

Image result for owls and animals together images

• Like 4