Footballs Coronavirus Plan Revealed

1 minute ago, SupremeOwl said:

This isn't just flu. Its that attitude thats got it this far. Some people need to seriously wake up and start taking this seriously. 

They will when Boris locks the country down today and people’s nan’s and granddads start getting ill

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

They will when Boris locks the country down today and people’s nan’s and granddads start getting ill

I hope so tbh. Really hate the fact some people are so passive when there's real lives on the line. Even if you yourself are not particularly vulnerable, someone you know will be. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

Cancel the season because it’s going badly for us?

Oh dear, some of our fans are turning a bit desperate.

I'm all for it, stop Liverpool winning premier league, Leeds going up, pigs getting in Europe, toy town going up and us going down. 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Because it was irresponsible and I’m not having it on the site for people to read

Fair enough your site your rules

Sounds like only the mainstream group think thoughts are permitted

Very Orwellian 

1 minute ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Fair enough your site your rules

Sounds like only the mainstream group think thoughts are permitted

Very Orwellian 

Nope just not having irresponsible posts like that when there’s a real health crisis going on.

Owlstalk Shop

Virus spreads/transmits and grows at an exponential rate... need strict measures taken asap everywhere to cut the curve.. Every country delaying action by thinking "well this is maybe a bit too much a bit too early" will be too late to effectively contain it.

Meanwhile Liverpool exited Europe last night at a full stadium (from what I could see) :duntmatter:

• Like 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope just not having irresponsible posts like that when there’s a real health crisis going on.

And the primary evidence to support the story being perpetuated by the controlled media is?

7 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

We’re in very uncertain times.

But one thing is for certain, the football authorities in this country are not going to just pretend like 2/3rds of a season didn’t happen.

This season will be concluded, whether it is before the summer, during it, or after.

To assume anything else is wishful thinking.  Almost delusional.

I don’t think anyone actually believes the season will be “cancelled”, I am guessing they are just having a little joke. :ghoulguy:

• Thanks 1

There’s no good outcome here. The football authorities can’t win.

Cant extend because of the Euros.

Will the Euros even happen? Doubt it.

Not fair to say the season ends now, plus SKY and BT etc will kick off massively.

Cant void the season. Imagine being a Liverpool fan about to be crowned champs for the first time in 30 years.

...and of course, cant risk the health and lives of players, their families and fans.

Nightmare. 

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

There’s no good outcome here. The football authorities can’t win.

Cant extend because of the Euros.

Will the Euros even happen? Doubt it.

Not fair to say the season ends now, plus SKY and BT etc will kick off massively.

Cant void the season. Imagine being a Liverpool fan about to be crowned champs for the first time in 30 years.

...and of course, cant risk the health and lives of players, their families and fans.

Nightmare. 

Euro's are moving back a year

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

And the primary evidence to support the story being perpetuated by the controlled media is?

To be fair your primary evidence was some screenshot of a paragraph taken from some article without a link. How are you supporting your theory (or theories - there seemed to be about 12 of them)?