This caller on FH

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Maybe we should all head off onto Twitter and direct message them angry madness too then?

That should make em buck their ideas up too eh?

totally different context - someone physically turning up to a training ground, is a million miles from a Twitter message. Anyone can be a keyboard warrior, takes balls to do what he did 

2 hours ago, S63 Owl said:

Probably too ashamed to look themselves in the mirror after the last few months of dire performances 

Serious question - if you were faced by a fella outside your work asking you to look into a mirror would you..

A) look into it

B) give him abuse and walk off

C) Buy a club1867 membership 

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Serious question - if you were faced by a fella outside your work asking you to look into a mirror would you..

A) look into it

D) too ashamed to look into the mirror (like s63owl said) knowing I’ve pinched a wage, while you have hard working people scrimping and saving to buy a season ticket, who have resorted to turning up to the training ground with a mirror.

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

He also said Paxo man turned up at 10am and a security guard referred to him as a director. 

It means nothing that. A security guard at a company I worked for thought I was a higher ranking manager than I actually was. I hadn’t the heart to tell him (and potentially embarrass him) plus I wasn’t prepared to give up the favouritism I got from his misunderstanding. 

A) look into it

Answer A) look into it because I’m a fvvcking stunner

• Haha 1

Serious question - if you were faced by a Fella outside your work asking you to look into a mirror would you..

A) look into it

This

2 hours ago, Markowski77 said:

D) too ashamed to look into the mirror (like s63owl said) knowing I’ve pinched a wage, while you have hard working people scrimping and saving to buy a season ticket, who have resorted to turning up to the training ground with a mirror.

A fan turning up with a mirror is the least of our worries albeit very random indeed!

It took bannan 20 attempts to punch the bloke

Nuhiu swung, missed, fell over and hit himself 

Reach tried tackling the bloke to the ground but tore his hamstring 

Bullen got the entire thing on video and sent it to DC

Will be on the megastore shelves by Saturday at just £39.99 :Chansiri:

• Haha 6

If some fella  stood outside your place of work to do that to you and your workmates I can guarantee you 100% that you’d not be thinking “yeah maybe I should pull my socks up and do better”

If 2000 people had travelled for 3 hours just to cheer me on at work, at their own expense, while I was on a huge wage, I’d suggest it would motivate me to work to my maximum - doesn’t seem to apply to all people though.