This caller on FH

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If some fella stood outside your place of work to do that to you and your workmates I can guarantee you 100% that you’d not be thinking “yeah maybe I should pull my socks up and do better”

course I would, why would they be doing it in the first place if that was the case.id be f*kin embarrassed , and make sure it never happens again. 

these players are on 10,20,30 grand a week - if they can’t handle someone holding a mirror outside of the training ground, god help them. They need toughening up, weak mentality

something needs to hit home, because monks team talks aren’t doing it

Let’s just agree to disagree

You think it’s perfectly fine to do it

I dont

Yes I agree it’s not something I would do ever. 

But for example, I run a small business and someone left me a negative review and was outside my work. I’d be devastated and would want to make sure it never happened again. It would motivate me to do better. (This is just how I would take it)

our players are weak, they’ve got to show backbone. And In all fairness they should look in the mirror. We buy season tickets, shirts , merchandise etc. Why should they get off lightly 

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Genuinely shocked to see that mirror man defended for doing that. 

Especially from fans who then turn round and ask why our players don’t look motivated etc

What I want to know is; was Hutchinson there to look in the mirror?

Now that would have answered a lot of questions.

* I’ll give Hinchliffe a ring.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Yes I agree it’s not something I would do ever. 

But for example, I run a small business and someone left me a negative review and was outside my work. I’d be devastated and would want to make sure it never happened again. It would motivate me to do better. (This is just how I would take it)

our players are weak, they’ve got to show backbone. And In all fairness they should look in the mirror. We buy season tickets, shirts , merchandise etc. Why should they get off lightly 

Maybe we should all head off onto Twitter and direct message them angry madness too then?

That should make em buck their ideas up too eh?

Owlstalk Shop

Players training and trying to come up with ways to beat Forest

Luongo and Reach back training again

Monk working on team morale all week and raising their hopes and morale ahead of a crunch match

And then there’s some fella stood outside doing this to the players

And where was you this afternoon?  Just for my notes Sir. 

• Haha 1

If some fella stood outside your place of work to do that to you and your workmates I can guarantee you 100% that you’d not be thinking “yeah maybe I should pull my socks up and do better”

Oddballs n' cakeballs, an apt title or chapter that in a way, sums up the DC era? :Chansiri::ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

How do people find the time to do this kind of bòllocks?

Am guessing it was someone who had been fired from their job for standing outside it every night doing the old mirror trick to colleagues he thought hadn’t worked hard enough that day..

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Players training and trying to come up with ways to beat Forest

Luongo and Reach back training again

Monk working on team morale all week and raising their hopes and morale ahead of a crunch match

And then there’s some fella stood outside doing this to the players

So you’re suggesting that after what could be a positive week in training with players and coaching staff looking to turn things round, a bloke with a mirror outside  the training ground could derail the whole thing!?

Wow, I had no idea our players were such delicate little flowers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

So you’re suggesting that after what could be a positive week in training with players and coaching staff looking to turn things round, a bloke with a mirror outside  the training ground could derail the whole thing!?

Wow, I had no idea our players were such delicate little flowers.

You clearly aren’t aware of just how pampered and in their own bubbles that football players are

lol

Owlstalk Shop