Is this legitimate??

3 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

I fear for our future under this man, I really do.

Reading his views I really think he will be found guilty by the EFL, he just doesn’t seem to give a crap. If we are charged I hope they ban him from the game, be nice if they could force him to sell up. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

Under this man we may not have much of a future.

I can if things go as bad as predicted I can see a trip to league 2 looming on the horizon.

Believe me it's not as far fetched as you may think.

If it gets him out, fair deal.  Some right proper grounds there.

As far as I can see we are still pelting towards the buffers

A few years ago a few of us warned about this but most were blinded by the promise of endless cash. I wanted it too after decades of poor investment but it has to be sensible

local businesses were alienated

long term employees left or sacked

fans were and still are being fleeced with a policy that requires top prices for top football we've got one side of that equation now 

a complete horlicks of a transfer policy 

advisors that are alleged pariahs in the game

a gulf of communication between the fans and the club

Is there anyone left other than plant logins that support this regime and where it's got us ? 

If we lose the cases I really haven't a clue how bad this gets

even if we manage to win the arbitration on a technicality and (I sincerely hope we do) things have to change he has to get a football man in  - but will he? Does he even know he's made a mess yet or is he that gambler that's sat at the table reaching for his wallet, cos this bad luck has to change ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

It doesnt seem like the chairman is learning from his mistakes!

Complains about sale of 10 year tickets, whose going to pay out thousands whilst the club could face a points deduction, and the absolute crap produced on the pitch with the possibility of league one football next season, he just doesn't see it does he?

He says he wants to throw money at it, fine but that only works of you get the recruitment right, something we haven't done for a long time.

Would love to know what questions were asked, why is Monk still here, why cant he bring his own staff in, what is paxio role? What does he think of current performances, where is Westwood and Hutchinson? Why have we thrown money at players that have been complete failure?

5 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

This is getting scarily like Blackpool. I can see it getting very ugly if our owner doesn’t leave.  

How sad that the thing I’ve loved for 27 years is slowly being burned to the ground. 

Partly disagree with this, I dont think the Chairman has bad intentions, like Blackpool, just think he's clueless and buried his head in the sand!

Edited by jonnyowl

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Partly disagree with this, I dont think the Chairman has bad intentions, like Blackpool, just think he's clueless and buried his head in the sand!

I agree with this and actually as much as I've been a critic I've really wanted to be wrong and he makes a success of it, the humble pie would've been great 

I don't think he's a bad person at all he wants success like we all do     but there comes a time when you have to leave the roulette table 

18 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Reading his views I really think he will be found guilty by the EFL, he just doesn’t seem to give a crap. If we are charged I hope they ban him from the game, be nice if they could force him to sell up. 

I think it's more delusion than anything else.

He genuinely believes the stuff he says. 

5 minutes ago, RichieB said:

I think it's more delusion than anything else.

He genuinely believes the stuff he says. 

At the end of the day, he's confused as to why more people haven't forked out thousands and thousands of pounds of 10 year season tickets.

Spoken like an entitled brat born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He may be a "successful businessman" in the business world, but he has absolutely zero concept on the value of money for normal people

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

At the end of the day, he's confused as to why more people haven't forked out thousands and thousands of pounds of 10 year season tickets.

Spoken like an entitled brat born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He may be a "successful businessman" in the business world, but he has absolutely zero concept on the value of money for normal people

Was there ever an administrative initiative from DC that wasn't a complete and utter headshaker?  Even the logo change, who asked for that?  Total stupidity.