Is this legitimate??

Just now, @owlstalk said:

They’re the greatest but don’t anyone else to know about this place in case it gets too busy to deliver to me 🤣

i go to the best one in the woooorld it's in Surrey called Redhill kebab it's a 9/10 every time  ( no such thing as a 10)

will have to check that one out next time over there

Just now, steelowl said:

i go to the best one in the woooorld it's in Surrey called Redhill kebab it's a 9/10 every time  ( no such thing as a 10)

will have to check that one out next time over there

I'm no expert but I doubt they'll deliver to you from Upperthorpe

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Stop getting all upset at nothing and discuss what you want to discuss. 

No need to be hypersensitive about it - it’s a debate where you put your side and ask questions and others do the same 👍👍

Not upset in the slightest. I’m not the one questioning people’s intelligence for disagreeing with me. 

You should be happy I’ve dragged this out so long, just think of the more owlstalk readers. 

*those last two word are not what I typed

Edited by kirksandallowl

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

Not upset in the slightest. I’m not the one questioning people’s intelligence for disagreeing with me. 

You should be happy I’ve dragged this out so long, just think of the more owlstalk readers. 

I don’t think for ONE SECOND you’ve entertained anyone long enough to make me rich(er) from clicks off that’s what’s your inferring 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

GlisteningHeavenlyBluegill-size_restricted.gif.65a80b5e5cef9d27690fb3e3e81763ca.gif

I don’t think for ONE SECOND you’ve entertained anyone long enough to make me rich(er) from clicks off that’s what’s your inferring 

Oi I deliberately click on all the adverts to get you some cash   I figure you might get the thing to work matchdays then :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Just now, steelowl said:

Oi I deliberately click on all the adverts to get you some cash   I figure you might get the thing to work matchdays then :biggrin:

We have been looking at it today 

To fix it properly you might all have to click on the ads a whole shedload more 

lol

#quote #server #astronomical #hemmoragingcash

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Sorry I’m not inferring that at all, I realise it probably costs you money to provide the site rather than you making any, it was my poor attempt a humour

lol

Hemminghaming cash??

Raking it in

This thread is great, we have a thread that could have some interesting items to discuss about the clubs future with DC and it gets sidetracked by someone who wants to stick up people who want to ask irrelevant questions. 

So aside from belittling people for being dumb and asking irrelevant questions.....

Let’s get back to the actual facts of the evening..details to date? 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

I would but the russian bride one has stopped   I'm getting new shed adverts now  how the mighty have fallen ffs 

• Haha 1

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

Sorry I’m not inferring that at all, I realise it probably costs you money to provide the site rather than you making any, it was my poor attempt a humour

That’s ok mate I was just kidding 

Im glad you’re on the site and glad you’ve not logged off after getting peeved off in this thread

Ultimately we all want the same thing it’s just we have different views on how to get it 👍👍

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Rogers said:

This thread is great, we have a thread that could have some interesting items to discuss about the clubs future with DC and it gets sidetracked by someone who wants to stick up people who want to ask irrelevant questions. 

So aside from belittling people for being dumb and asking irrelevant questions.....

we are just doing that it's charlies apparently

Guest Ash76
2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Do we know anyone who’s gone to this and are we likely to see any updates on here?

I was going to go but changed my mind, not sure why mind. 

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

no update yet

Our spies haven’t reported in

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Rogers said:

I don't think we'd all be laughing at Kirksandallowl for wanting the right to ask stupid questions - if any details had emerged from tonight's meeting to form the new ladies team that the club don't want us to know is taking place

That’s ok mate I was just kidding 

Im glad you’re on the site and glad you’ve not logged off after getting peeved off in this thread

Ultimately we all want the same thing it’s just we have different views on how to get it 👍👍

a women’s team?

• Haha 1