Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus

It's only a matter of time before this starts to affect sporting fixtures.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't be that bothered if our game this weekend was either called off or played behind closed doors.

I look forward to match days as I enjoy meeting up with my mates for a few beers and to watch the early kick off but the Wednesday match has very much become more of an after thought these days.

Edited by TrickyTrev

Good, cancel all fixtures for the remainder of March. Let's have our injured players back so we can get rid of some of the dead weights stealing time on the pitch at the moment. Also, could give us proper time to distance ourselves from this sh$tty run we've been on.

• Haha 1

Guest Ash76
11 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

It's only a matter of time before this starts to affect sporting fixtures.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't be that bothered if our game this weekend was either called off or played behind closed doors.

I look forward to match days as I enjoy meeting up with my mates for a few beers and to watch the early kick off but the Wednesday match has very much become more of an after thought these days.

Cheer up you miserable sod. I've just nipped on here after your negativity depressed me during our chat at your desk ffs 

11 minutes ago, Lombado said:

I fear an announcement to say the game will be off. Only takes one Forest player or coaches to show any of the symptoms.......

Don't worry, they've banned handshakes before the match so it's fine.

(as long as you don't worry about them rolling around on a phlegm covered pitch, and shaking hands after the game)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2