Reach winnall luongo Rhodes

Guest ka58

54 minutes ago, nort pole owl said:

What has winnall done wrong think the guy getting a right raw deal from the club has a bad game drop but others kept being played and continue to be poor.... If I was him I love to get out of wednesday 

And to think. I got negged for missing an apostrophe out last week.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nort pole owl said:

What has winnall done wrong think the guy getting a right raw deal from the club has a bad game drop but others kept being played and continue to be poor.... If I was him I love to get out of wednesday 

He hasnt done anything wrong. Just looks like he wont score a goal, ever.

It is all part of the DC business plan -once a player enters the last 12 months of his contract he does not have to play, he instead sits and home and watches the games on tv.

It is a very generous offer from DC and the manager, the £100k a week these players are on, is happily picked up by the fans in increased merchandise and ticket prices. cough.:duntmatter:

14 hours ago, ka58 said:

What’s craic with them at minute?

Are they injured or on naughty step or what.

westwood 

hutchinson

reach 

luongo

rhodes 

winnall 

MIA

I refer the honourable gentleman to half the feckin posts on here.

14 hours ago, ka58 said:

westwood 

hutchinson

reach 

luongo

rhodes 

winnall 

MIA

I'm assuming Rhodes and Winnall have played their last games for the club the way they have vanished like Hutch and Westwood. 

stupid way to manage a club we are struggling yet players are frozen out , any other business would be all hands to the pump , , but not us we sit and watch the club dropping like a stone because of stubbornness either way  

2 hours ago, billyblack said:

He hasnt done anything wrong. Just looks like he wont score a goal, ever.

Score against hudders away. score against qpr away Cup. set up pen against Bristol City when big dave falls over and that's from very few mins has one bad day against Wigan lambasted. He has no proper match shapness and also if a club try to wreck a player morale tell me a worst club. He going to leave and score goals like he did when on loan with derby

12 minutes ago, nort pole owl said:

Score against hudders away. score against qpr away Cup. set up pen against Bristol City when big dave falls over and that's from very few mins has one bad day against Wigan lambasted. He has no proper match shapness and also if a club try to wreck a player morale tell me a worst club. He going to leave and score goals like he did when on loan with derby

He may well do. Hes scored 2 goals here this season. I expected him to do better for us. It hasnt worked out that way for whatever reason.

18 hours ago, ka58 said:

westwood 

hutchinson

reach 

luongo

rhodes 

winnall 

MIA

Westwood and Hutchinson not featuring? Why didn't someone mention this earlier....

20 hours ago, ka58 said:

westwood 

hutchinson

reach 

luongo

rhodes 

winnall 

MIA

Frustrating thing is we are always kept in the dark about most matters.

On 10/03/2020 at 13:43, S36 OWL said:

I'm assuming Rhodes and Winnall have played their last games for the club the way they have vanished like Hutch and Westwood. 

Personally I think this is a probably a good thing. Seems like they might be bad apples. Time to move on.

On 10/03/2020 at 17:57, JOCOWl said:

Westwood and Hutchinson not featuring? Why didn't someone mention this earlier....

I added them to the list to show the number of “first team” players currently vanished