Fans intelligence

For many years I have questioned the ability of football fans to judge reality. People who are highly intelligent people with bags of common sense, seem to lose it all when thinking about their football team. 

Recently we have beat Charlton, the worst team I can recall visiting Hillsborough in many years. Yet many fans couldn’t see that and thought it was the road to recovery.

We only lost by one to City, some fans applauded, even though City were clueless by their standards. 

Why can’t fans judge their own teams performances by the level of the oppositions level of performance? 

Brentford fans sang “ you’re not fit to wear the shirt” which suggests even on a good day for them, they still could see our players hadn’t turned up. 

Which do you think has the most intelligent fans regarding reading a game. 

Either way they could see we were no op

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Test your own intelligence first. Do you think Brentford fans were singing that because we didn't turn up or because they were actually enjoying taking the p i s s out of us? 

:duntmatter:

Question yours, because that still means they could see we were no opposition. 

2 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

why,if we are rubbish it makes no differerence i we played barca or mansfield

Absolute crape if you play well against a good team you can still get hammered. If you don’t turn up, anything will beat you and that is where we are. We are not turning up for games. 

1 minute ago, Pale Rider said:

Absolute crape if you play well against a good team you can still get hammered. If you don’t turn up, anything will beat you and that is where we are. We are not turning up for games. 

if you play well against any team its unlikely that theyll hammer you mate